ecare India Chennai Walkins | International Non Voice Process Trainee | 14th and 15th November 2019
Hello Reader!!! We are back with another exciting offer for the people looking for Jobs in Chennai. ecare India Pvt Ltd had disclosed the notification for the International Non-Voice Process Trainee role. The officials had mentioned that candidates having 0-1 year of relevant experience are eligible for the ecare India Chennai Walkins. If you are the one with the required skills and job profile, then hurry up!!! Recruiters are conducting the walkin on 14th and 15th November 2019. Scroll down the page for the interview venue and other information.
ecare India Chennai Walkins
|Organization Name||eCare India Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Trainee-International No-Voice Process|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
ecare India Trainee Non-Voice Process Job Description
- Excellent Oral & Written communication is mandatory.
- Proficient typing skills and good knowledge in MS Office(Word and Excel)
- Willing to learn new concepts
- It should be an energetic team player.
- 10th and 12th Should be from English Medium Background.
- Any UG/B.E/B.Tech/diploma graduates with good communication can walkin directly.
- Also, those who have arrears can also take up the interview.
- Candidates with 0-1 years of experience also eligible to attend the interview.
ecare India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
e-care India, one of the leading medical billing companies in India, was started in early 2000 by a team of dedicated experts in the medical billing industry. About a decade and a half later, e-care has grown to be one among the global leaders in providing quality medical billing services to medical practices and medical billing companies in the United States and other parts of the world.
We are now a growing talent pool of 1000+ medical billing experts, and our operations in India are well-equipped to handle the rapid changes in the US healthcare landscape, including the recent technological advancements. We provide end-to-end medical billing services that help our clients in reducing their expenses and increasing the reimbursements. Our medical billing services include, but not limited to, healthcare revenue cycle management, accounts receivable management, medical coding outsourcing, indexing medical records.
How To Apply For ecare India Chennai Walkins?
Officials are going to conduct various screening rounds for the appearing candidates. As per the updates, the drive will be held on 14th and 15th Nov 2019. So, Eligible candidates make themselves available on the interview day. Moreover, do practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions to get qualify in ecare India Chennai Walkins.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For ecare India Interview
Fresher Job seekers make sure to carry the below-listed documents to the interview venue. If you missed bringing the proofs, you might lose the opportunity to attend the interview. So, Be ready with all the items necessary for the interview a day before.
- An updated resume copies
- Recent Passport size photos
- Experience letter if any
- Educational marks memos
- Aadhar and address proof
- Last three months payslips.
ecare India Chennai Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 14th and 15th November 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM Onwards
ecare India Pvt Ltd,
5th Floor, Navin’s WSS Tower,
107-108 Harris Road( Landmark- Casino Theater)
Mount roar, Chennai – 2,
Tamilnadu -600002, India.
You May Also Read:
- PhotoAlter New Delhi Walkin Drive | Hiring For Image Editor Role | Walkin on 5/3/2020
- Asahi Technologies Chennai Job Openings | Trainee Software Developer Walkins from 13th to 15th November 2019
- Indegene Bangalore Mega Walkins | Graphic Designer Openings from 13th to 15th November 2019
- Reliance Jio Job Openings | Sales Executive Jobs in Gurgaon | 13th November to 16th November 2019
- Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins | Senior Design Engineer Jobs | Drive on 17th November 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.