Freshers Walkin in Gurgaon | Cvent India Walkins for Recruitment Coordinator | 29th November 2019
Cvent India Latest Walkins. Greeting from Cvent India!! Freshers, are you hunting for any dream job in your career? Then why late?. Cvent India Careers is conducting mega walkin interview for freshers in the role of Recruitment Coordinator. So candidates who want to shape up your profession in a right path can attend Cvent India Walkins in Gurgaon. It is a glorious opportunity for freshers who are imagining of there first dream job after completion of graduation. Hence contenders Cvent India Careers provides a winning environment for the employees with additional benefits. So passionate who want to enhance Cvent India possibility can attend walkin interview. Moreover, for more job quires postulants are suggested to scroll down this page.
Cvent India Latest Gurgaon Walkins – Details
|Job Title||Cvent India Latest Gurgaon Walkins|
|Job Role||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|No Of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Interview Date (& Time)||29th November 2019
02:00 PM – 05:00 PM
|Interview Venue||19th Floor Building, No.14C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram – 122002.|
Cvent India Job Openings. Competitors who are a passion with Cvent India can apply now. Hence if the given job eligibility condition is satisfied candidates without late can walk for Cvent India Job Openings in Gurgaon. So, applicants, you must know Cvent India Placement Papers which are assigned here for free download.
Also, candidates should refer to Cvent India Exam Patterns which is more beneficial for interview rounds to crack them easily. Therefore aspirants must have excellent communication skills is also mandatory attended Cvent India Latest Gurgaon Walkins.
Cvent India Job Description
- Meeting and greeting, screening, and directing candidates and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Schedule interviews and prepare interview resources.
- Assign tests for multiple roles.
- Facilitate onsite interviews, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Coordinate and prepare materials for career fairs and on campus interviews.
- Enter applications and interview notes into the applicant tracking system.
- Provide administrative support to tech and not-tech recruiting team.
- Schedule department meetings.
- Work alongside HR Coordinators to facilitate new hire orientations/on-boarding procedures.
- Joining formalities and BGV for new hires pre and post joining.
Cvent India Candidate Profile
- Knowledgeable in internet recruiting techniques and familiar working with resume management.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, stay organized, quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Ability to comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented environment.
Cvent India Company Profile
Cvent is a leading global SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE company for the meetings and hospitality industries. The Cvent has evolved as a CUSTOMER CENTRIC organization since its beginning in 1999. Today, it is a global company with $1 billion+ market cap and more than 166,000 active users.While we have come a long way since our beginning, we still have the excitement of a startup with YOUNG, VIBRANT teams that are capable of doing INCREDIBLE things. Our TRANSPARENT WORK CULTURE and ENTREPRENEURIAL THINKING ensure SMART GROWTH for all.
How To Apply For Cvent India Job Vacancies?
Cvent India is hiring graduated experiences in the designation of Recruitment Coordinator. So every candiadtes after completion of there required education they will have a dream to get a place in top mnc companies like Cvent India. For them, we had provided Cvent India Latest Gurgaon Walkins Details in below sections.
Cvent India Walkin – Selection Process
Applied candidates should go through the Cvent India selection process to get a job in Cvent India. But you can know the selection process only when you go for the drive.
Essential Credentials To Carry For Cvent India Interview
- Carry a copy of the updated Resume.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).
- Recent Passport Size photos.
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.