APSSB Admit Card 2019 | Get apssb.in MTS, Lab Assistant, Technician Exam Dates
APSSB MTS Admit Card 2019
Hello Readers, get the APSSB MTS Admit Card 2019 latest updates from here. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board is going to issue the APSSB Multitasking Staff (Peon) Hall Ticket 2019 prior to 1 week of the written exam. Arunachal Pradesh SSB Technician Call Letter 2019 is one of the important documents that every candidate should carry to appear for the written exam. Download your APSSB Hall Ticket 2019 using the direct link shared on this page and it will be activated when officially released. Go through this entire article if you want to know more details about the www.apssb.in Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2019. The higher authority has offered online mode for the candidates to download their permission cards Stay Connected!!
Overview of Arunachal Pradesh SSB Technician Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Job Role||MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Various Technicians Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||113 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Document Verification|
|Type of Job||Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
When will I get APSSB Multitasking Staff (Peon) Hall Ticket 2019?
- Opening Date to Submit APSSB Online Application – 10th November 2019
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission – 10th December 2019
- Application Fee Payment Last Date – 10th December 2019
- Date of APSSB Written Examination for Various Posts – Updated Soon
- Arunachal Pradesh SSB Technician Call Letter Issued Date – Updated Soon
www.apssb.in Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board wants to conduct the recruitment for the posts of MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Various Technicians. So candidates are going to appear for the written exam conducted in the coming days can download www.apssb.in Multitasking Staff Admit Card 2019. Details that are mentioned on the APSSB Multitasking Staff (Peon) Hall Ticket 2019 are as follows. Keep connected with our All India Jobs page to get upcoming latest updates and news on APSSB Call Letter 2019. Applicants who are unable to download APSSB MTS Admit Card 2019 can follow the downloading steps enclosed below. Continue to read…..
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Registration Number.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Examination.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
APSSB Exam Pattern 2019 for Various Posts
- The Written Exam consists (General English, Elementary Math, General Knowledge).
- It is an online/ offline exam.
- The number of questions will be 150 (50 Section Each).
- Total Marks for the APSSB Written Exam is 300 (50*2).
- The duration of the exam will be 03 Hours.
- Negative Marking Of 1/4 Mark For Incorrect Answer.
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General English||50||100||3 Hours|
Documents to carry along with APSSB Call Letter 2019
APSSB MTS Admit Card 2019 is one of the important documents in order to carry at the time of written exam. In addition to that candidates need to take any one of the state and central govt-issued identity proof. For the sake of the candidates, we have enlisted some of the id proofs you can choose any one of them. Candidates need to have certain information to download Arunachal Pradesh SSB MTS Results and Admit Card through the official website. If he/ she fails to carry www.apssb.in Multitasking Staff Hall Ticket 2019 then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. In order to have latest news on APSSB Call Letter 2019.
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Address Proof
- Experience Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Registration Certificate
How can I download APSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2019?
- Log on to the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) – www.apssb.in
- On the home page, find out the APSSB MTS Admit Card 2019 link.
- Click on the desired link and provide the login details.
- You will get APSSB Lab Assistant Hall Ticket 2019.
- After that, download APSSB Call Letter 2019 displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take a print copy of APSSB Multitasking Staff (Peon) Hall Ticket 2019.
Click Here >>> Arunachal Pradesh SSB Technician Admit Card 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.