APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2019 | Download AP Junior Assistants & Accountants Exam Pattern in Telugu/English
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2019
ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ 4 పరీక్ష సిలబస్ 2019: Are you interested to take part in the Andhra Pradesh Group 4 Written Exam conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Authority? Then, What are you waiting for… Begin your preparation for the AP Group 4 Services Exam with available APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus along with Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 4 Exam Pattern on this page. Aspirants will be selected for the APPSC Group IV Exam based on their performance in the written exam. Hence, we suggest the applicants download AP Group 4 Syllabus 2019 in Pdf format for free of cost and practice well for the examination. You can also get the best preparation materials, study books, tips & tricks required to score better marks.
If you don’t want to miss this golden opportunity then cover all the topics provided in your exam pattern. You can also download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group IV Services Previous Papers with Answers from the direct links uploaded on this page. To know more details about APPSC Junior Assistant and Accountant Syllabus Subject Wise, read the complete page.
Overview of APPSC Group IV Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group 4 posts (Junior Assistants and Junior Accountants in Various AP State Departments) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
APPSC Group 4 (Junior Assistants & Accountants) Exam Pattern 2019
Get APPSC Group 4 Services Syllabus and Exam Pattern of this academic year 2019 on this page. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Officials are planning to hire young and talented candidates for Group 4 posts (Junior Assistants and Junior Accountants) Posts. Hence, go through the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 4 Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise as well as APPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern disclosed here. It will explain the information about topics and subtopics essential to score qualifying marks in the examination. Refer to the below mentioned tabular format of APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern for SSC and Intermediate standard and prepare according to their qualifications.
For SSC Standard
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||150||150||
2 hours 30 minutes
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||General Studies||
2 hours 30 minutes
Subject Wise Andhra Pradesh Group 4 Syllabus Telugu
AP Group IV Syllabus 2019 for Intermediate Standard
Paper 1 – General Studies, Mental Ability, and Language Ability.
- Current Affairs of National importance
- Mental Ability
- Idiomatic usage
- Vocabulary and usage detection of mistakes
- History and Geography of Andhra Pradesh
- Language Ability
Paper-II (Concerned Subject)
Foundation of Education
- Nature and Scope of Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education.
- Gandhi; Tagore; Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishna Murthy.
- Socialization and Education; Social change and Education; Culture and Education; Modernization and Education; Equality of Educational opportunities.
- Idealism; Naturalism; Pragmatism; Realism; Existentialism.
- Education of Weaker Sections.
Trends In Education
- Universalization of Education
- Medium of instruction
- Adult Education and Functional literacy
- School and Community Relationships
- Lifelong Education
- Wastage and stagnation in Education
- Family life and population Education
- Moral Education
- Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged
- National and Emotional integration
- Non-Formal Education
- International understanding
- Teacher Education
- Common Entrance Examinations and Centralised admissions into the basic courses in Andhra Pradesh.
- Recommendations of various Education Commissions and Committees.
- Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education.
- Growth and Development.
- Introduction To Educational Psychology.
- Individual difference and its assessment.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 4 Services Syllabus 2019 For SSC Standard
Paper 1 – General Studies
- Events of national and international importance
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/ problems
Paper-II – Secretarial Abilities
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
- Logical Reasoning
Download APPSC Group 4 Syllabus PDF
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.