UPPCL Admit Card 2019 | Uttar Pradesh PCL Personnel Officer (PO) Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
UPPCL Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019
Would you like to take part in the UPPCL Online Test? Then you need to have one important document i.e; UPPCL Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019 at the time of attending the exam. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has cleared their words that Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Hall Ticket 2019 will be announced in a short period of time. upenergy.in Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019 will be made available to download before 10-15 days of the online test date. So candidates who have successfully submitted their applications for Personnel Officer (PO) Vacancy can download Uttar Pradesh Group B Hall Ticket 2019 after the official announcement. Subscribe to our website to get the latest alerts and updates on UPPCL Admit Card 2019.
Overview of UP Power Corporation Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Personnel Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancies||15 Vacancies|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Job||UP Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||UPPCL Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Updated Soon|
Which details will Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Hall Ticket 2019 carry?
Dear candidates, Soon, UPPCL Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019 will be uploaded on the authorized portal to download. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is planning to conduct the online test on the provided dates. The exam dates are being announced by the UPPCL authority. So candidates should wait for the official announcement about the online test dates and releasing date of admit card. In order to download Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Hall Ticket 2019, candidates need to use the valid login credentials of registration number and password. Read this complete All India Jobs page to know more information about the UP Power Corporation Call Letter 2019.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Name of the Exam Conducting Authority.
- Duration of the Test.
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Date of Birth.
- Signature of the Exam Councillor.
- Reporting Time.
- Name of the Examination.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Test Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Registration Number
Download UPPCL Personnel Officer (PO) Exam Pattern 2019
- The computer-based written exam is conducted having objective type questions
- A total of 200 Questions asked in online exam
- The number of marks for the UPPCL PO Exam is 200 Marks.
- Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks will be there.
- Duration of the Exam is 180 Minutes (03 Hours).
- Minimum Qualifying Marks will be 30% Marks.
- Questions asked from English, General Hindi, General Awareness, and Logical Reasoning & Post specified Subjects.
When upenergy.in Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019 will be announced?
- UPPCL Online Application Starting Date – 23rd October 2019
- Online Registration Last Date – 14th November 2019
- Payment of Application Fee Last Date – 14th November 2019
- Closing Date for Application Fee Payment (Offline) – 16th November 2019
- Date of UPPCL Personnel Officer Online Test – First Week January 2020
- Announcement of Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Admit Card 2019 – Last Week December 2019
Necessary documents to bring for UPPCL Group B Exam
Do you know the required document to carry while appearing for the UPPCL Online Test? If No, then read this section to get an idea. The officials will ask candidates UPPCL Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019 along with Personal Id proof to grant access to enter the examination hall. As per the rules candidates who fail to carry any one of them or both documents then they will not be allowed to participate in the written exam. Once the exam is completed candidates can also obtain UPPCL Group B Results 2019 with the help credentials which are given at the time of downloading the Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Hall Ticket 2019.
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
How can I download UPPCL Admit Card 2019 Online?
- Log on to the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) – www.upenergy.in
- Find out the link to download Admit Card for the post of “PERSONNEL OFFICER” AGAINST ADVT. NO. 5/VSA/2019/PO”
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the admit card download page.
- Provide your credentials of registration number & date of birth.
- Then UPPCL Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download your respective UPPSC Hall Ticket 2019 & take a print out of it.
Click Here => Uttar Pradesh PCL Personnel Officer (PO) Admit Card 2019
UP Power Corporation Personnel Officer Exam Centers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.