Techbooks International Noida Walkins | Project Manager Job Openings | 3rd and 4th October 2019
Hello Applicants!!! Techbooks International is inviting the eligible participants for a walkin interview. As per the updates, Techbooks International Noida Walkins is for a Project Manager role. Individuals with 2-6 yrs experience only qualify for the drive. Moreover, Candidates in search of Jobs in Noida can walkin on 3rd and 4th October 2019. Also, Check out the complete article for further details of Techbooks International Careers. Experienced Job seekers can use the opportunity to work with Techbooks International Pvt Ltd. Scroll down this page for complete information about the interview.
Techbooks International Noida Walkins
|Company Name||Techbooks International Pvt. Ltd|
|Salary||Rs: 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.|
|Industry||IT – Software|
Techbooks International Project Manager Job Profile
- Managing the complete life cycle of the project starting from receiving the plans, sending them in a usable format to the composition team, monitoring the execution and ensuring that the end product is delivered promptly with the highest quality.
- Interacting with Clients continuously regarding the specifications of the projects, handling their queries, keeping them updated about the status of the current projects through live chats, e-mails, and phones. (Customer Relations)
- Planning jobs according to their due times and complexities, ensure systematic distribution of work amongst the teams, following up on the progress of the projects, and provide overall co-ordination of the work between various groups and departments.
- Managing teams of experts to collate work produced by different Groups.
- Ensure maintenance of schedule fidelity.
- Feasibility checks providing estimates with suggestions for projects in the pipeline.
- You are analyzing the new projects received, understanding the clients’ requirements.
- We are dealing with the client to discuss the schedule, queries, and issues related to the project.
- Organizing launch meetings (external and internal) and touching base with the client and production team to resolve job-related queries and deciding the workflow.
- I am bridging the gap between the client and the production team.
- Tracking of the project and sending Status reports and holding status calls with U.S clients.
- To deliver final goods to the client with quality, on scheduled time, and within the budget.
- A candidate who is willing to work 24*7 Shift only apply.
Techbooks International Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Aptara enriches the content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content life-cycle production from content creation and design to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms. Aptara develops innovative digital products that deliver content on how, when, and where recipients want it, while providing publishers renewed agility and revenue opportunities. Serving the ten largest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. Our over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, enrich, publish, monetize, and manage their assets in the digital age.
Application Process For Techbooks International Noida Careers
Interested job applicants from Noida location can walkin directly with required documents. As per the updates, the drive will be held o0n 3rd and 4th October 2019. So, Interested and eligible applicants attend the interview on the given date and time. Practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from the official blog. Follow, Allindiajobs page for more updates and notifications.
Mandatory Documents to Carry For Techbooks International Interview
- Updated Resume
- Government id proof
- Marks Memos
- Experience Letter
- Recent Passport Size Photos
Techbooks International Noida Walkin Drive Details
Aptara, A-37, Sector – 60,
NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301,India
You May Also Read:
- Bajaj Capital Limited Bangalore Walkins | Openings For Wealth Manager/Relationship Manager Role | 1st to 12th October 2019
- Mphasis Limited Pune Walkin Drive | Openings For Email & Chat Process | Drive on Oct 1st to Oct 4th, 2019
- Bytemark India Bangalore Job Openings | Walkin On 19th October 2019 for an iOS Developer role
- GlobalData Hyderabad Mega Walkin Drive | Openings for Front Office Executive Role | 1st to 4th October 2019
- Eclinicalworks Mumbai Job Openings | Hiring for Software Specialist role | 1st Oct to 4th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.