SHL India Gurgaon Walkins | QA Engineer Job Openings On 2nd November 2019 | Experienced
Hello Applicants!!! Today we are back with yet another job notification. SHL India Pvt Ltd had announced the advertisement for the requirement of the QA Engineer role. Interested candidates for SHL India Gurgaon Walkins can attend the drive on 2nd November 2019. As the officials already stated that applying candidates must have a minimum of 1-5 years of experience in the relavent field. So, Eligible and interested applicants can walkin to the below mentioned address located in Gurgaon. Also, Make sure that you must grab all the information and requirements from the below sections.
SHL India Gurgaon Walkins
|Company Name||SHL India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
SHL India Gurgaon Walkins for QA Engineer. Candidates willing to attend the Walk-in Drive is expected to have a minimum of 1-5 Years of experience in the relative field. Make sure that you have a look at the below All India Jobs article entirely not to miss out on any information. Job seekers who fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the Mega Walk-ins held by SHL India in Gurgaon. Check out our official page for further insights into SHL India Gurgaon Walkins here.
SHL India QA Engineer Job Description
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination.
- Conducts or participates in formal and informal test case reviews.
- Develop and execute functional tests, performance tests, stress tests, and regression tests.
- Maintain test documentation and test cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- The document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Should have a working knowledge of SQL server.
- Strong understanding of basic concepts to testing principles, all types of Black/Grey Box testing.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in manual testing for different applications.
- Knowledge of Test management tools JIRA, QC, etc.
- Experience of basic automation concepts and tools like Selenium, QTP, etc.
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in Agile development environment.
- Practical time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology, and keeping up with new trends.
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
Experience Requirements for SHL India Jobs
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant professional experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in an IT or Business environment, testing highly scalable applications.
- Excellent communication skills interacting with technical and business audiences.
- Any testing certification is a plus
- The Quality Assurance Engineer will create and execute test plans for functionality, acceptance, regression, performance, and stress testing.
- An individual should be self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment, including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
- The individual will work closely with developers, project, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting, and coordinating defect resolution.
- An individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology. Candidate should have strong knowledge of Agile Methodology
SHL India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
We are committed to providing you with productive and privacy-friendly website experience. Like most websites you visit, third parties, authorized by us, place cookies on your computer browser for tasks like keeping track of your viewing preferences, personalizing content, allowing you to view videos and share content via social media sites, and collecting site analytics to help us understand how our site is used.
How To Apply For SHL India Gurgaon Walkins?
Eligibile and Experienced applicants from Gurgaon location can utilize the opportunity to work for SHL India. Officials are conducting the drive on 2nd November 2019. So, Interested candidates can walkin with below given required documents. Also, Practice more Placement Papers and Interview Questions to crack the interview very easily.
Important Documents To Carry For SHL India Careers
- An updated resume copies
- Experience Certificate
- Recent Passport size photos
- Government address and id proofs
- Last three months payslips
SHL India Gurgaon Walkin Drive Details
SHL India Pvt Ltd.,
Tower 10B, 9th Floor,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002.
- Selectsys India Job Openings in Hyderabad | .Net Developer Walkins on 25th October to 15th November 2019
- Covantech Hyderabad Walkin Drive | Hiring for Azure Developer Role | 25th Oct – 31st Oct 2019
- Cyfuture India Noida Mega Walkins | Team Leader- Collections Australian Process Jobs | Interview on 30.10.2019
- eNoah iSolutions Chennai Walkin Drive | International US Voice Process Jobs | 28th October 2019 – 30th November 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.