Shahi Exports Bangalore Mega Walkins | Production Trainee, Diploma Textile Design | 24th October 2019
Flash…Flash…Shahi Exports had announced the latest job notification for candidates looking for Jobs in Bangalore. The recruiters from Shahi Exports want to hire the Fresher and Experienced Job seekers for Vacant Trainee positions. Individuals who are in search of Latest Fresher Walkins can attend the drive on 24th October 2019. IF you have the desired skills and knowledge, dont miss the opportunity to work with Shahi Exports Bangalore Mega Walkins on the given date. Individuals must attend the interview with the given list of documents to the interview venue.
Shahi Exports Bangalore Mega Walkins
|Company Name||Bristol Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Junior Content Writer/Content Writer|
₹ 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Shahi Exports Production Trainee Job Profile
- To ensure achievement of production targets for the Production Line within the cost, time, and quality norms.
- Coordinate with various areas of production, technical, quality, I.E., etc.
- Implementation of production plan from cutting to sewing and to achieve targeted line efficiency.
- Leading a team of workforce and manage all the aspects linked to workforce management.
- Data maintenance and presentation.
- Other tasks assigned by management from time to time.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have completed three years diploma in textile design/technology
- The candidate should be willing to work in garment manufacturing setup
- Should be willing to work at Bangalore
- The candidate with 0-1 years of experience will only be considered
- Ready to join immediately shall only come
- The candidates who are currently pursuing a diploma shall not apply
Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Shahi was established in 1974 by Mrs. Sarla Ahuja, who began her journey as a sewing machine operator in a factory. From its humble origins, the family-owned company has grown to become India’s largest apparel manufacturer and exporter. We now operate 65 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across 9 Indian states with a diverse workforce of over 100,000 people. Our vertically integrated operations, diversified product range, and a strong commitment to ethical services and environmental sustainability have established Shahi as one of the most preferred garment manufacturers in the world.
Our people are our most valuable asset, and we strive to be a people-first company, supporting our teams across corporate offices and factory units to reach their full potential. Moreover, Our corporate offices in Bangalore and Delhi NCR are forward-thinking work environments where we encourage personal initiative and support innovation. Once you are part of the Shahi team, we strive to provide constant learning opportunities that enable you to grow within the industry
How To Apply For Shahi Exports Bangalore Careers?
Job seekers who were looking out for Jobs in their city Chennai stand a chance to get placed through Shahi Exports Bangalore Careers 2019 as the competition for IT Jobs is very tough. So, you can start your preparation with the help of all the latest Placement Papers. Aspirants can even access all the Interview Questions previously asked for Trainee Jobs.
Important Documents To Carry For Shahi Exports Bangalore Interview
- Experience Letter
- Recent Passport size photos
- A hard copy of updated resume
- All Educational marks memos
- Last three months payslips
- Any Government address and id proof
Shahi Exports Bangalore Walkin Drive Details
Interview Date: 24th October 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM onwards
PB 3449, Survey No. 13,14,15,
Sarjapura Main Road, Bellandur Gate Road,
Opp. ALT College, Bellandur,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
- US Software Group Job Openings | Walkin For IT Recruiter role@ Bangalore | 23 October – 31st October 2019
- ChainSys India Chennai Mega Walkins | Oracle DBA Job Openings on 23rd to 25th October 2019
- Zycus Infotech Bangalore Walkin Drive | System Analyst Job Requirements | 25th October 2019
- Ocwen Financial Solutions Job Openings | Associate/Senior Associate Walkins on 23rd and 24th October 2019
- Bristol Healthcare Services Chennai Walkins | Jr. Content Writer & Content Writer Jobs | Monday yo Friday
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.