Redington India Limited Pune Walkins | Desktop Support Engineer Jobs | 15th Oct to 19th October 2019
Hello Guys!!! You must be tired in search of Jobs in Pune. Hers is an opportunity waiting for you. Redington India Limited is hiring for Experienced and Fresher Job seekers for Desktop Support Engineer role. Applicants must have 0-5 years of professional experience in the relavent field. Individuals who have the desired skills can walkin from 15th to 19th October 2019. As per the officials, candidates need to participate in the screening rounds conducted by the recruitment team. Go through the following sections for Redington India Limited Pune Walkins information.
Redington India Limited Pune Walkins
|Company Name||Redington (India) Limited|
|Job Role||Desktop Support Engineer|
Rs: 1,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Redington India Desktop Support Engineer Job Profile
- Good Communication Skills.
- Expertise in hardware troubleshooting.
- OS Installation&configuration, troubleshooting.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience in desktop support with good experience on Outlook.
- Should perform user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting experience needed along with knowledge on the Operating System.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting of MS OUTLOOK-To solve the technical problems.
- Knowledge of Software Installation.
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software problems.
- Willing for fieldwork.
- Experience in Printer Service, Installation, configuration
Redington India Limited Company Overview
Established in 1993, Redington has traversed an eventful and exciting journey to evolve from very humble beginnings into the company we are today. The incredible journey has seen us emerge from one brand, one product category, and one market into a US $6.7 billion distribution and supply chain solutions provider to over 220 international brands in IT and Mobility spaces, serving 30+ emerging markets. Today, new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Big Data and Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), and 5G communications are opening new possibilities and new opportunities for tomorrow. At Redington, we are ready for the new.
Redington provides end-to-end supply chain solutions for all categories of Information Technology products (PCs, PC building blocks, networking, software and enterprise solution products) and Consumer and Lifestyle products (Telecom, Digital Lifestyle products, Entertainment products, and Digital Printing Machines) to over 100 international brands and relationship with major brands have been for years.
How To Apply For Redington India Limited Pune Jobs?
Interested applicants for the Redington India organization can walkin from 15th to 19th October 2019. As per the officials, candidates need to participate in the selection round. to get qualified in those rounds, Applicants must practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our blog.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Redington India Limited Interview
- Updated Resume
- Experienced Letter
- Carry a Passport size photograph and an updated resume.
- Original photo ID proof for the security check
- Last three months payslips
Redington India Limited Pune Walkin Drive Details
No.201,202,203 & 206, Sheetal Plaza,
2nd Floor, CST No.1125, Final plot No.499,
Off F C Road of Model Colony, Next To The Ambassador Hotel,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411016.
You May Also Read:
- Cogent Data Solutions Job Openings | Walkin Drive For Java Developer (freshers) | 12th to 19th October 2019
- Toluna India Gurgaon Mega Walkins | Web Developer Job Openings | Monday to Friday
- Arraign Technologies Bangalore Walkin Drive | Android Developer Jobs in Bangalore | 12th Oct – 31st Oct 2019
- KPMG Global Services Job Openings | Software Developer Walkins on 19th October 2019@Bangaluru
- Just Dial Limited Hyderabad Walkins | Hiring on Associate/Senior Associate Role | Drive on 17th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.