nThrive Global Gurgaon Job Openings | Analyst/Senior Analyst Walkins on 21st and 22nd October 2019
Are you in search of the latest IT Software Jobs in Gurgaon? nThrive Global Solutions Pvt Ltd has the latest job openings for Graduates with relevant experience as a Financial Analyst. The recruiters are planning to hire the job seekers for nThrive Global Gurgaon Walkins through a Walk-in-Interview. Interested aspirants can have a look at the below nThrive Global Gurgaon Walkins post for further in-depth details. Get all the info related to nThrive Global Walkins from this Gurgaon Walkins article. Now the interview is scheduled from 21st and 22nd October 2019. So make sure that you reach the venue for nThrive Global Gurgaon Job Openings to get a job as a Financial Analyst. Also, check out other particulars regarding these Experienced Jobs from the below sections of this page.
nThrive Global Gurgaon Job Openings
|Company Name||nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||Analyst/Sr Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Keep looking this page for more IT Software Jobs in India. Aspirants who have excellent communication skills can grab a job through nThrive Global Walkins 2019. Candidates with 0-5 Years experience and willing for a job change & location can get the particulars here in the below sections of this AllIndiaJobs page. Aspirants who have completed their Graduation and have the required experience in the required field can make a move and attend the nThrive Global Gurgaon Walkin. Bookmark our official page to get further updates on nThrive Global Walkins.
nThrive Global Analyst Job profile
- BA/BS/Bcom degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Mathematics, No Btech fresher.
- Highly numerical aptitude with excellent analytical skills;
- Secure written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Healthcare revenue cycle experience preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
nThrive Global Solutions Pvt Ltd Company Profile
nThrive Global is a center of excellence that supports delivery and augments capabilities of nThrive revenue cycle management solutions for providers and payors, including Patient Access, Coding, and Accounts Receivable services. Specifically for payors, we provide a one-stop solution using end-to-end, integrated pre- and post-adjudication workflow tools that turn your data into information while dramatically improving quality, profitability, and customer service.
nThrive Global enables clients to scale services to meet the needs of their business, tap into a 24/7, “follow the sun” approach to services, and benefit from a more effective cost-to-value proposition. We have supported hundreds of U.S. physician practices and hospitals and served in partnership with some of the industry’s leading vendors.
How To Apply For nThrive Global Gurgaon Walkins
Aspirants can make a move immediately, and if the nThrive Careers job is suitable for your profile, then you can try your luck with nThrive Global Walkins for Analyst Role on the given dates, time, and venue.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For nThrive Global Careers
- Experience letter
- Updated resume copies
- Last three months payslips
- Any Government id proof for security purpose
- Recent passport size photos
nThrive Global Gurgaon Walkin Drive Details
nThrive Global Solutions, Pvt. Ltd
15th Floor, Tower C Unitech Cyber Park Sector 39,
Gurugram, HR – 122002
You May Also Read:
- Melstar Information Technologies Job Openings | IT Recruiter Walkins from 15th to 18th October 2019
- TechUnity Software System Walkins | iOS Developer Jobs | Interview on 10/31/2019
- Biocon Limited Bangalore Job Openings | Quality Control, Quality Assurance Walkins | 20th October 2019
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Walkin Drive | Hiring for Branch Manager Openings | Drive on 18th and 19th October 2019
- Deloitte Consulting India Bangalore Walkins | Tax Consultant II/ Tax Senior Job Openings on 19th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.