Muthoot Finance Ltd Walkin Drive | Hiring for Branch Manager Openings | Drive on 18th and 19th October 2019
Good news for the Experienced Job seekers from Uttar Pradesh state. The recruiters of Muthoot Finance Ltd had disclosed the notification for the recruitment of the Branch Manager role. Retired Bankers or VRS Optee from Banks are eligible for the Muthoot Finance Ltd Walkin Drive. As per the updates, The walkin drive will be held on 18th and 19th October 2019. Moreover, Job seekers must have the experience of 25-31 years as Branch manager are only eligible. To know further details, kindly scroll down the page. Also, Bookmark alliindiajobs page for more updates.
Muthoot Finance Ltd Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Muthoot Finance Ltd|
|Job Role||Branch Manager|
|Salary||3,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA.|
Muthoot Finance Branch Manager Job Profile
- Allotted target achievement of the branch.
- New customer acquisition and attending all product inquiries through normal branch walkins, sales activities, marketing promotions, etc.
- Regular follow up for interest collection and NPA reduction.
- Responsible for regular branch operations gold appraisal, secure room operations, making gold packets, closures, renewals, etc.
- Cross-selling of all products and an increase in walk-in of the branch.
- Error-free audit reports and proper compliance being followed at the branch.
- We are maintaining punctuality, discipline, and a high level of morality in tune with the ethics & values of Muthoot Group.
- Cost control.
- Others, as instructed by higher authority.
Muthoot Finance Ltd Company Overview
Even before the word “ethos” found a place in the corporate lexicon, Muthoot Finance Ltd. imbibed a work culture based on conscience. Since its inception, the company has nurtured trust as its most prominent value. We are committed to keeping this heritage alive throughout the generations to come.
At Muthoot Finance Ltd., we are committed to creating a balance. We believe in a simple yet profound theory of “from excess or scanty, to appropriateness.” A prominent example of this is our financial inclusion policy. The company provides gold loans on straightforward terms and conditions to people of each segment of the society. Our gold loan range begins from Rs. 1500 and there is no maximum limit. Driven by the invaluable trust and commitment that people have shown in us through centuries, we created a reputable market image.
How To Apply For Muthoot Finance Ltd Walkin Drive?
Working professionals with at least 25-31 years of experience as Branch Managers are eligible for the drive. If you have the relavent expertise and knowledge, walkin directly with the required documents to the interview venue. Interested applicants must refer to the Muthoot Finance Placement Papers and Muthoot Finance Interview Questions. And, Bookmark Allindiajobs page for regular updates on Fresher Jobs, Experienced Jobs, etc.
Required Documents To Carry For Muthoot Finance Ltd Interview?
- Experience Letter
- A hard copy of updated resumes
- Recent passport size photos
- Government address and id proof for security purpose
- Last three months payslips.
Muthoot Finance Ltd Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 18 & 19 October 2019 (Friday & Saturday)
Walk-in Time: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Muthoot Finance Regional Office,
Lekhraaj metro station 2 lekhraaj 2, near mazaar,
First Floor, Indira Nagar block A,
Faizabad Road 226016
Ms. Pallavi Tiwari
You May Also Read:
- Just Dial Limited Hyderabad Walkins | Hiring on Associate/Senior Associate Role | Drive on 17th October 2019
- Redington India Limited Pune Walkins | Desktop Support Engineer Jobs | 15th Oct to 19th October 2019
- Melstar Information Technologies Job Openings | IT Recruiter Walkins from 15th to 18th October 2019
- TechUnity Software System Walkins | iOS Developer Jobs | Interview on 10/31/2019
- Biocon Limited Bangalore Job Openings | Quality Control, Quality Assurance Walkins | 20th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.