Melstar Information Technologies Job Openings | IT Recruiter Walkins from 15th to 18th October 2019
Hello Applicants!!! Melstar InformationTechnologies has announced Experienced Jobs. Candidates with at least 1-4 years of experience in IT Recruiter with similar profile qualifications are eligible to attend Melstar Information Technologies Job Openings from 15th to 18th October 2019. Melstar Careers 2019 is an excellent opportunity for job aspirants who are looking for Job Openings in Bangalore to fulfill their career on the right path. So, Hurry up graduates apply for Melstar Information Technologies Walkin Interview by checking the entire details upto end. Most of the job seekers are eagerly looking for Latest Job Openings in various positions. For the sake of them here is Melstar Information Technologies Walkin Drive to the mentioned address.
Melstar Information Technologies Job Openings
|Company Name||Melstar Information Technologies|
|Job Role||IT Recruiter|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Melstar IT Recruiter Job Description Details
- Handled complete end-to-end recruitment process.
- Initial screening skills, team compatibility & stability, etc.
- Identifying Talent through various sources such as Job portals, Internal Database, employee referrals.
- Very well versed in doing Job Posting and sending mass mailers through the Job portals and Free Job Posting Sites.
- Screening and Scrutinizing Resumes & identifying prospective candidates.Conduct initial shortlisting of the candidate by
- evaluating him/her through a telephonic interview for suitability to the project and fitment to the company.
- Managers Follow up with the selected candidates and keeping them warm until their actual joining.
- Co-ordinate walk-in interviews.
- Responsible for database maintenance for each requirement.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should have an end to end recruitment experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Positive Attitude
Melstar Information Technologies Company Brief Info
Melstar is one of the major IT solution providers to the Banking, Insurance, Government and IT sectors. The company’s ongoing thrust on growth and exploring new-age sectors like Education, Healthcare and IT.
Melstar believes that the philosophy of ethical and transparent business practices gels them long-term relationships based on mutual trust and benefit. Up to date software facilities, certified under SEI-CMM Level III and ISO 9001:2015 with a robust stringent quality system ensures the highest standards, planned processes, software quality metrics and strict audit at every level.
How To Apply for Melstar Information Technologies Careers?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in Bangalore?. Then dont waste precious time. Melstar Information Technologies Recruitment Drive which is going to be held from 15th to 18th October 2019 for IT Recruiter Role. So, Eligible and experienced candidates can walkin on the given address aon before the time. Also, Check out the Placement Papers for the best results.
Important Documents To Carry For Melstar Information Technologies Walkins
- Educational marks memos
- A hard copy of updated resume
- Recent passport size photos
- Any Government id proof for security purpose
Melstar Information Technologies Bangalore Walkin Drive – Details
Melstar Information Technologies Limited,
No.335, Connection Point ‘A’ Block,
Mezzanine Floor, Airport Exit Road, Bangalore – 560017.
You May Also Read:
- Toluna India Gurgaon Mega Walkins | Web Developer Job Openings | Monday to Friday
- Arraign Technologies Bangalore Walkin Drive | Android Developer Jobs in Bangalore | 12th Oct – 31st Oct 2019
- KPMG Global Services Job Openings | Software Developer Walkins on 19th October 2019@Bangaluru
- Just Dial Limited Hyderabad Walkins | Hiring on Associate/Senior Associate Role | Drive on 17th October 2019
- Redington India Limited Pune Walkins | Desktop Support Engineer Jobs | 15th Oct to 19th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.