KEA APP Admit Card 2019 | Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Dates
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2019
Hey Guys, Have you registered for KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Written Exam? then, you are liable to know about KEA APP Assistant Government Pleader Admit Card 2019 status. As of now, we haven’t received any information regarding KEA Hall Ticket 2019. But soon, Karnataka Examination Authority Officials will announce KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2019 on its official page @www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Download KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Hall Ticket 2019 through online mode. No applicant can receive their admit card via post. Hence, Applicants are advised to carry their KEA APP Admit Card 2019 before going to take part in the exam. Rest of the details can be known from here.
Overview of Karnataka Examination Authority APP Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Jobs|
|No.of Vacancies||124 Posts|
|Job Type||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Category||KEA Admit Card|
|Start Date||10th October 2019|
|Last Date||8th November 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
What will Karnataka KEA APP Hall Ticket 2019 carry?
Pay attention to know about the KEA APP Assistant Government Pleader Exam Date. Since Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2019 a week or 10 days before the examination. While downloading the KEA Call Letter 2019, aspirants need to provide their login details. If any candidates facing error in their Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Admit Card 2019 then that user could participate in the exam only after giving the registration form to the examiner at the exam center. Check the details available on the admit card as follows.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Name of the Examination.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
When does Kar Assistant Government Pleader Admit Card 2019 release?
- Starting Date to Fill the KEA Application Form: 10th October 2019.
- Closing Date to Submit the Online Form: 8th November 2019.
- KEA APP Assistant Government Pleader Written Exam Date: Updated Soon.
- Release Date of Karnataka KEA APP Admit Card 2019: Available Soon.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
KEA APP Assistant Government Pleader Admit Card 2019
If you want to know the details of the Karnataka Examination Authority APP Hall Ticket 2019? You must follow our page up to the end. A large number of registered applicants are going to participate in the KEA APP Assistant Government Pleader Written Exam shortly. All those aspirants need to download their KEA Asst Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2019 while appearing for the examination. Also, It is mandatory to carry the identity proofs while going to take part in the exam. You can get the details of it from the below sections.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Voter’s Card
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Exam Pattern 2019
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Marks||Duration|
|Paper I: Part 1
||50||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper I: Part 2
||50||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Type of Examination: Objective Type|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Law Paper-I||100||3 Hours|
|Law Paper-II||100||3 Hours|
|Law Paper-III||100||3 Hours|
|Type of Examination: Essay Type|
How to Download KEA APP Admit Card 2019?
Are you facing difficulty to download Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Call Letter 2019? Then, Utilize the step by step process disclosed here to download KEA APP Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Initially, Visit Karnataka Examination Authority Official Portal – www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- On the KEA Home Page, Hit the Admit Card section.
- Search for KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2019.
- Hit the link >> A login page gets displayed on the screen.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth details.
- Submit the details.
- Karnataka Examination Authority APP Call Letter 2019 will appear.
- Download and take a hard copy of the KEA APP Assistant Government Pleader Admit Card 2019.
Download Here >> KEA APP cum Assistant Government Pleader Admit Card 2019
At the end of this article, we have mentioned the comment box for those aspirants who are having queries regarding KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2019. Our experts are ready to provide solutions on time. Bookmark our page www.allindiajobs.in for the latest updates on KEA Exam.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.