HCL Technologies Limited Job Openings | Service Desk L1 Technical Support Walkins | Drive on 22nd to 25th October 2019
Hey Guys!!! Most of the candidates had a desire to work for an MNC organization. Here is fantastic news for them. HCL Technologies Limited is going to hire Experienced candidates for Service Desk L1 Technical Support position. Individuals who are having relavent experience of 1-3 years are eligible for the drive. HCL Careers is the best opportunity for applicants looking for IT Jobs in Noida. Interested Job seekers can walk for HCL Walkins Mumbai, which was held from 22nd to 25th October 2019. Before going to apply for HCL Technologies Limited, Job Openings have a glance overview of the below sections to read out the job profile, specifications, requirements, and HCL Walkin details. Follow our blog All India Jobs for Latest Walkins updates.
HCL Technologies Limited Job Openings
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Job Role||Service Desk L1 Technical Support|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
HCL Technologies Service Desk L1 Tech Support Job Profile
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end-users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware /
- software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
- presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and fundamental network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations, and diagrams
- Provide knowledge transfer of Service Desk operations
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have excellent customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCLs value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone
- Personal dedication to delivering high quality, superior service at all times. The ability to finish what is started is a must.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Moreover, the ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other Service desk staff and to be on call via pager during the week.
- Customer Focus
- Technical Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Concern for Order and Quality
HCL Technologies Limited Company Overview
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, an influential culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 143,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 8.9 billion for 12 Months Ended 30th June 2019.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Application Process For HCL Technologies Limited Walkins?
Eligible participants from the Noida location must attend the walkin drive from 22nd to 25th October 2019 as the officials will hire only skilled and experienced job seekers for its organization. Moreover, Aspirants must practice the Placement papers and Interview Questions from our Allindiajobs page.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For HCL Technologies Limited Careers
- Hard Copy of your updated Resume.
- Printout / Screenshot of this walkin post
- One Government ID proof Xerox copy (Preferable Passport )
- One Passport size photograph
HCL Technologies Limited Noida Walkin Drive Details
- Altisource Business Solutions Job Openings | Java Product Engineer Walkins in Bangalore
- VServ Business Solutions Gurgaon Walkins | Manual Testing Job Openings at Gurgaon | 22nd October 2019
- GlobalStep Services Pune Job Openings | Game Tester Walkins from 21st October 2019 to 31st October 2019
- GSPANN Technologies Hyderabad Walkin Drive | Testing Engineer Jobs@ Hyderabad | 2nd November 2019
- GeBBS Healthcare Solutions Mumbai Walkins | Desktop Engineer Jobs in Mumbai | 22nd to 31st October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.