Genpact India Freshers Walkins | Hiring For Associate/Senior Associate Role | Drive on 25th October 2019@Hyderabad
Hello Aspirants!!! Here is fantastic news for you. Genpact India again gets back to you with a new advertisement. Genpact India Freshers Walkins is for the recruitment of Associate and Senior Associate role. Applicants who are just out of the colleges and universities are eligible for the interview. Moreover, Applicants must have the below given skills and knowledge to participate in the Genpact Interview 2019 as the recruiters confirmed that the drive would be held on 25th October 2019. Further information has provided in the below sections of this Fresher Jobs page. Also, Refer to the TodayWalkins page for regular job updates and notification.
Genpact India Hyderabad Freshers Walkins
|Company Name||Genpact India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 PA.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Genpact India Senior Associate Job Profile
- Testing deals compliant to policies and procedures
- Overall responsibility for Quality and timeliness of process delivery
- Over time, gain an understanding of Control Testing Function including upstream and downstream implications and become an
- expert in QA
- Improve the existing process and make them more robust
- Intra process communication and best practices sharing
- Ability to interact with Customer – Leadership & business.
- Able to interact with clients independently
- Able to document the operational definition in discussion with customers, maintain the most current SOP
- Creating communication plans for the customers
3) Organizational Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for providing and maintaining internal process metrics and tracking key deliverables.
- Update SOPs as and when required
- Preparation of dashboard and report the Key Metrics to the stakeholders.
- Carry out Adhoc projects as and when the need be
- Minimum qualifications
- Should have a Bachelors’s degree or higher.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of basic finance concepts
- Should be ready to work in Nightshift.
- Excellent communication skills are written and oral
- Basic Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Genpact India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
How To Apply For Genpact India Hyderabad Walkins?
Job applicants willing to work for Genpact can make a move immediately to walkin the drive. The officials will hire candidates with desired knowledge and skills. Moreover, Practice the Placement Papers and all the Interview Questions. Recruiters have decided to conduct the drive on 25th October 2019. Check further information about Genpact India Hyderabad Freshers Walkins from the Allindiajobs page.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Genpact India Careers
- All Educational Marks memos
- Government id and Address proof
- Updated resume copy
- Recent Passport size photos
Genpact India Hyderabad Freshers Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Timing: 1 PM to 5 PM
Gachibowli – Miyapur Road,
Sai Nagar, Hafeezpet,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500049
Swapna(HR) /Mounika / Shashikanth(Operations)
- Bristol Healthcare Services Chennai Walkins | Jr. Content Writer & Content Writer Jobs | Monday yo Friday
- Shahi Exports Bangalore Mega Walkins | Production Trainee, Diploma Textile Design | 24th October 2019
- Artech Infosystems Job Openings in Bangalore | Hiring For IT Recruiter/Technical Recruiter | 24th October 2019
- Careernet Technologies Mumbai Walkin Drive | Recruitment Executive Openings | Drive on 24th and 25th October 2019
- Busybees Logistics Solutions Job Openings | Payroll Executive Walkins on 25th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.