GBIM Technologies Mumbai Job Openings | Graphic Designer Walkins From 18th to 31st October 2019
Hurry Up Aspirants!!! Walkin for GBIT Technologies Careers 2019. All the information about GBIM Technologies Walkin Drive details are provided here for candidates reference. While coming to today’s walkins update, GBIM Technologies will hire the candidates with 2 to 5 years experience as Graphic Designer. People with required skills can directly walk for GBIM Technologies Mumbai Job Openings from 18th to 31st October 2019. It’s a great opportunity for experienced graduates in relevant specialization and looking for Job Openings in Mumbai . Find more GBIM Careers Jobs provided on our blog For more details about Jobs, refer the entire article upto end.
GBIM Technologies Mumbai Job Openings
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
Rs: 50,000 – 60,000 P.A.
GBIM Technologies Graphic Designer Job Profile
- The graphic designer includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Youll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
GBIM Technologies Company Overview
GBIM is one of the most esteemed and reliable digital marketing company, for us digital world is not just a place to survive and earn profit, rather it is our garden to beautify, maintain and experiment with. So, along with digital marketing, we offer assistance to needs like web designing, web development, content writing, mobile app development etc.
How To Apply For GBIM Technologies Mumbai Job Openings?
Candidtes from Mumbai location can have a glance over GBIM Technologies Careers 2019. Recruiters will hire the candidates only with desired skills and knowledge. The drive will be conducted from 18th to 31st October 2019. To get placed in GBIM Technologies, Aspirants should practice the Placement papers and Interview Questions from our blog.
Important Documents To Carry For GBIM Technologies Interview
- Updated resume copies
- Experience Letter
- Recent Passport size photos
- Aadhar and Address proofs
- Last three months pay slips
GBIM Technologies Mumbai Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Drive: 18th to 31st Oct 2019
Walkin Time: 10 AM Onwards
GBIM Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
Unit No. 511, Rupa Solitaire,
Sector-1, Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400 710.
You May Also Read:
- Sapiens Technologies Bangalore Walkin Drive | .Net Fullstack Developer Interview on 19th October 2019
- Walkins for .Net Developer | Phoenix Job Openings in Chennai – 19th October 2019
- JConnect Infotech Lucknow Walkins | Hiring for IT Recruiter Role | Drive on 19th October 2019
- Qube Cinema Technologies Hyderabad Walkins | Filed Engineer Openings | Drive On 21st October – 23 October
- Nucleus Software Exports Limited Walkins | Interview On Software Developer @ Monday to Friday
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.