Galaxe Solutions Bangalore Mega Walkins | Hiring For Java Developer role on 19th October 2019
Are you looking for Jobs in Bangalore? If yes, hers is an opportunity for you. Galaxe Solutions India Pvt Ltd wants to hire Experienced Job seekers for the Java Developer role. Applicants who wish to work for Galaxe Solutions must have the 3-5 yrs experienced with additional skills and knowledge. As per the official announcement, Galaxe Solutions Bangalore Mega Walkins is set for 19th October 2019. So all the job applicants from Bangalore can gear up and attend these latest walkins in Bangalore. Make sure you visit the Galaxe Solutions Bangalore Mega Walkins on the exact time and locations, as given below.
Galaxe Solutions Bangalore Mega Walkins
|Company Name||Galaxe Solutions India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Galaxe Solutions Java Developer Job Profile
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-9 years of hands-on coding experience.
- Candidate should be a full stack developer
- Experience in any SQL and NoSQL Database (MongoDB)
- Candidate should be active in Java 1.8 and above, Spring Boot and React JS
- Experience working with Git, Pull Requests, Jenkins, Jira
- Experience in SOAP, REST API, and Microservices architecture.
- Code new or enhance existing programs to solve technical/performance issues.
- Experience in any of MQ/JMS is preferred.
- Experience in PBM/Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience working with US clients in preferred.
- Useful in DevOps process/ tools and working experience in deploying applications on any Cloud. Experience in pivotal cloud foundry (PCF) is desired.
- Also, Experience in Agile Scrum
- Experience in Kafka is desired.
- Willingness to work flexible working hours (up to 9 PM IST) for meeting US clients & colleagues.
- Experience with Full-stack development (Angular/React), cloud software deployments preferred.
- Strong oral and written facilitation and communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Should act independently, at the same time display excellent collaboration within and between various teams
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
Galaxe Solutions India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
GalaxE. Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (www.galaxesolutions.com) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Galaxy Systems Inc. USA and Galaxe Solutions Inc USA. GalaxE. Solutions have state-of-the-art development centers in Somerset, NJ, where it is headquartered, Bangalore, India, and Toronto, Canada. Our core competencies are in the areas of application development, service-oriented architecture, Enterprise Application Integration, QA Automation, Portal Solutions, etc. The company enjoys a stellar reputation in executing technically complex and challenging assignments. The majority of our customers are world-class companies from Insurance, Retail, and Health care verticals, several of them being in the Fortune 100 list. The company has ISO 9001 Certification for its software development operations.
The security systems are ISO 27001 Certified. We are CMMI level 3 organization. Growth Plans: Our operations in India have grown steadily over the past six years presence, and we continue to look forward to the continuation of our growth in the future- despite challenging economic environments in the US. This is because most of our customers are into businesses that are non-BFSI, and as such, are not affected significantly by economic conditions. In anticipation of growth, we have expanded our operations this month, with a significant addition to our infrastructure. We are looking forward to expanding our team, and have openings at all levels, and several skill domains. Work Culture: 1. A transparent and fair work environment. 2. Onsite opportunities to deserving employees. 3. Accelerated career growth. 4. Opportunity to get trained and work on cross technologies panel.
How To Apply For Galaxe Solutions Bangalore Walkins?
Interested and experienced applicants can make a move immediately. Job seekers from Bangalore location can walkin to the drive on 19th October 2019. As per the officials, candidates need to qualify for the screening rounds conducted by the department. Practice more Placement Papers and Interview Questions for best results.
Required Documents To Carry For Galaxe Solutions Bangalore interview
- Experienced Certificate
- A Hard copy of resume
- Recent Passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
- Any Government id proof
Galaxe Solutions Bangalore Mega Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 19th October 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 AM onwards
1st Floor, Voyager Block
Land Mark: Near Hotel Taj Vivanta & Park Square Mall.
- Biocon Limited Bangalore Job Openings | Quality Control, Quality Assurance Walkins | 20th October 2019
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Walkin Drive | Hiring for Branch Manager Openings | Drive on 18th and 19th October 2019
- Deloitte Consulting India Bangalore Walkins | Tax Consultant II/ Tax Senior Job Openings on 19th October 2019
- nThrive Global Gurgaon Job Openings | Analyst/Senior Analyst Walkins on 21st and 22nd October 2019
- Webkul Software Noida Walkin Drive | iOS and PHP Developer Job Openings | 16th to 18th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.