Fingent Global Solutions Job Openings | Hiring For Business Developer and .Net Developer Role | 19th October 2019
Hey Guys!!! Today we have come up with some exciting news for you. Fingent Global Solutions is going to hire the applicants for .Net Developer and Business Analyst role. Candidates must have 3-8 years of experience to be eligible for Fingent Global Solutions Job Openings. Recruiters will conduct the tests for the eligible candidates on 19th October 2019. Individuals from Kochi state who are passionate about their career and future can walkin directly with required documents. Make sure you attend the Fingent Global Walkins on the exact time and locations as given below. Go through the below sections of this Experienced Jobs page for further more interesting updates on Fingent Global Walkins.
Fingent Global Solutions Job Openings
|Company Name||Fingent Global Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||.Net Developer/ Business Analyst|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Fingent Global Solutions Business Developer Job Description
.Net Developer Job Description:
- Build new Web-based systems with C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Must have strong experience in OOPS concepts, JQuery, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Experience in .Net Core, Angular 2+ is an added advantage.
- Good to have exposure to Cloud computing MS Azure, SQL Azure, App Fabric.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with scalable architectures.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
Business Analyst Job Profile
- Mandatory software requirement analysis experience with good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
- Identify customer’s problems, create detailed business analysis, conceptualize the solution and present the same to customers.
- Good understanding of SDLC, project management methodologies and frameworks.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain transparency and ensure that the solution meets customer’s needs.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment.
- Exposure working with international clients would be an added advantage
Fingent Global Solutions Company Overview
Fingent is a global leader in custom software development and technology consulting. We solve complex business challenges through enterprise web and mobile solutions.
Since our inception in 2003, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise enable us to partner with clients to deliver sophisticated solutions rapidly and on budget.
How To Apply For Fingent Global Solutions Careers
Job seekers who are having the experience and skills can walkin immediately. Candidates from Kochi can make use of the opportunity by attending the drive on 19th October 2019. As the officials will conduct various screening rounds to the applicants, you must practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions.
Important Documents To Carry For Fingent Global Solutions Walkins
- A hard copy of updated resume
- Recent passport size photos
- Experience Certificate.
- Any Government Id proof
- last three months payslips
Fingent Global Solutions Kochi Walkin Drive Details
Fingent Global Solutions,
Phase 2, 8th Floor, Carvial Infopark,
Christy Maria Jose
You May Also Read:
- Oottru Technologies Walkin Drive | AWS Engineer Job Openings in Banagalore | 19th October 2019
- Photon Interactive Chennai Walkin Drive | Automation Tester Job Openings | 17th & 18th October 2019
- Aspire Systems Job Openings Chennai | Java Developer Walkins on 19th October 2019
- GIA India Surat Mega Walkins | Diamond Grader Associate Jobs | Interview on 17th to 31st October 2019
- Element 14 India Bangalore Walkins | Customer Support Representative Jobs Drive eon 18th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.