Food Corporation of India Syllabus 2019 | fci.gov.in Manager Exam Pattern Download Here!
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019
The latest FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 is available here. Food Corporation of India officials has recently announced the new job notifications for Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) posts. The higher officials of FCI has decided to conduct the written exam in the coming days. So candidates who would like to appear for the written exam should do the proper preparation by using the study material provided on this All India Jobs page. Schedule for the preparation according to the topics included in the www.fci.gov.in Manager Syllabus 2019.
You can also check FCI Exam Pattern 2019 in the below sections of this All India Jobs page. To attend the written exam candidate need to have proper knowledge about the syllabus and exam pattern. Follow the preparation material and study tips provided on this page. Download FCI Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF by hitting on the direct link shared here.
Overview of Food Corporation of India Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Job Role||Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|No of Vacancies||330 Vacancies|
|Start Date to Apply||28th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||27th October 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||Nov/Dec 2019|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Across India|
Download FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject Name||Questions/ Marks||Exam Duration|
|English Language||30 Questions – 20 Marks||60 Minutes (Each 20 Minutes)|
|Reasoning Ability||35 Questions – 20 Marks|
|Numerical Aptitude||35 Questions – 25 Marks|
|Type of Paper||Questions/ Marks||Duration Of Time|
|Paper – I||120 Questions – 120 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Post specific Paper-II (in phase II)||60 Questions – 120 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper-III for the Post of Manager (Hindi) Post Code-H )||120 Questions – 120 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper-IV (Only for the Post of Manager (Hindi) Post Code-H )||
<<< FCI Manager Results 2019 >>>
Download www.fci.gov.in Manager Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
Food Corporation of India has uploaded the FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern on its official web portal. All the registered candidates for the Manager Posts are eligible to participate in the written exam. By referring to the www.fci.gov.in Manager Syllabus 2019 and FCI Exam Pattern candidates will get an idea about the topics that will ask in the written exam. Here on this page, we have clearly provided Food Corporation of India Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise. Visit the official website of FCI to get more details about the syllabus. Applicants are also advised to refer to the Food Corporation of India Manager Previous Papers with Answers PDF.
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 – Phase I
- Alpha Numeric Symbol Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Circular Arrangement
- Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
- Linear Arrangement
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage.
- English and Hindi Languages
- Grammar, Sentence Structure
- Mensuration formulas (asking you to calculate length, breadth or height of the square, rectangle cube, etc)
- Numerical problems (missing no., series completion, etc)
- Percentages (like profit & loss %, marks, shares, etc.,)
- Fraction, Ratios, Average & Volume
- Simple interest & Compound interest (find missing variable or a direct question)
- Market price, Cash price & Expenditure problems.
- Factoring (LCM, HCF..)
- Time & Work, Speed & Distance problems
Food Corporation of India Syllabus 2019 – Phase II (Paper I & II)
Manager (Technical) (Post Code-E)
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006/Food Safety
- Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act, 2005.
Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) (Post Code-G)
- Heat Transfer
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Engineering Materials
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Strength of Materials
- Production Planning
- Control Material handling
Manager (Accounts) (Post Code-D)
- Commercial Laws
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and accounting standards
- Financial Management
- Basic of Computers
Manager (Civil Engineering) (Post Code-F)
- Design of steel structures
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology
- Building Materials
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Highway and bridges
- Structural Analysis
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil/Geotechnical Engineering
FCI Syllabus 2019 – Paper – III and Paper – IV
- General Awareness
- Management and Current Affairs
- General Intelligence
- General English
- Computer Awareness
- General Hindi
- 1 Passage translation from Hindi to English
- One Passage translation from English to Hindi
- 1 essay in Hindi
- 1 Precis Writing in English Each question carries 30 Marks and total Marks will be 120.
Paper-IV Manager (Hindi)
- Remington (GAIL)
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.