DSRVS Admit Card 2019 | Get dsrvs.com Teaching & Non-Teaching Exam Dates
DSRVS Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
Dear Candidates, DSRVS Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 is about to be released in the shortcoming days. dsrvs.com Teaching & Non Teaching Call Letter 2019 will be made available to download through the official website before 1 week of the written exam date. DSRVS Admit Card 2019 is one of the important documents for the written exam. If you forget to bring it while attending the written test then you are not eligible to enter the examination hall. Aspirants will need to use the registration number and date of birth details to download DSRVS Teaching & Non Teaching Call Letter 2019. You will find the direct link to Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Admit Card 2019 at the end of the page.
dsrvs.com Teaching & Non Teaching Call Letter 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India|
|Post Names||Teaching & Non-Teaching (Computer Teacher, History Teacher, Public Administration Teacher, Geography Teacher, English Teacher, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Programmer & Sub Staff (Peon)) Posts|
|No of Posts||4055 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Category||DSRVS Admit Card|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Admit Card Status||Updated Soon|
Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Exam Dates
- Initial Date to Apply for DSRVS Recruitment 2019 – 07th October 2019
- Last Date for DSRVS Online Application Submission – 25th November 2019
- DSRVS Teaching & Non Teaching Exam Date – Updated Soon
- Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Admit Card Issued Date – Updated Soon
Which details will DSRVS Admit Card 2019 carry?
After releasing the DSRVS Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 there is very little time in conducting the written exam for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. So candidates are advised to prepare for the exam from the initial stage. The authority of Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India is notified admit card issued date soon on the official website. The invigilators will only allow you to enter the examination center when you show the required documents. Hence, dsrvs.com Teaching & Non Teaching Call Letter 2019 carries brief details as given below. In order to know more information about the DSRVS Admit Card 2019 keeps reading this All India Jobs page till the end.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male)
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Name of the Exam.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
- Test Centre Details.
- Examination Conducting Board Name
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
DSRVS Teaching & Non Teaching Exam Pattern 2019
|Test||Name of the Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part 1||Reasoning Ability||50||50|
|Part 2||General Awareness||50||50|
|Part 3||Teaching /Non-Teaching Aptitude||20||20||3 Hours (Teaching Cadre)|
|Part 4||Subject Knowledge (difficulty Level Graduation) Only For Teaching cadre||100||100|
|Part 5||Language Competency Test (General English and General Hindi-15 mark each subject). This part is qualifying in nature only with a minimum of 33 1/3rd marks in each language. Part-I to IV of the candidate will not be evaluated if he/she fails to attain qualifying marks in Part-V||30||50||2 Hours (Non Teaching Cadre)|
Documents to carry for DSRVS Written Examination
Soon, DSRVS Admit Card 2019 will be issued for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. At the time of written examination candidates need to carry one of the Id proof as listed out below along with the admit card. Download dsrvs.com Teaching & Non Teaching Call Letter 2019 from the official link only which is arranged at the end of this page. All the important instructions regarding the written exam are provided in the DSRVS Admit Card 2019 so candidates read them carefully before the exam. Using the registration number candidates can also download their DSRVS Written Exam Results 2019 without facing problems.
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- College ID
- Driving License
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
How can I download DSRVS India Admit Card 2019 Online?
- Visit the official website of Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India – www.dsrvs.com
- Find out the desired link of DSRVS Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link it will open the login page.
- Enter the required details of the registration number and password.
- A new page will be displayed with DSRVS Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the DSRVS Exam Call Letter 2019.
Download Link >>> Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Admit Card 2019
DSRVS Examination Centers
AGARTALA,AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM,TONK.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.