Cochin Shipyard Syllabus 2019 | CSL Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019
Applied candidates for CSL Recruitment 2019 are now might be searching here and there to have the study material to start preparation. This article is having the complete CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. So candidates who are willing to participate in the written exam which is conducted for Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Commercial Assistant, Store Keeper & Other Posts can check out CSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern available here. Cochin Shipyard Limited is looking for young talented candidates to provide employment in their organization.
We suggested the candidates refer to the Cochin Shipyard Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 and CSL Exam Pattern updated here. Schedule for the preparation by checking the topics covered for the written exam. To make your preparation perfectly candidates need to read each and every topic in the CSL JTA Syllabus 2019. Before starting the written exam preparation you need to download the cochinshipyard.com Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 PDF by using the direct link enclosed at the end of this All India Jobs page.
Cochin Shipyard Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Commercial Assistant, Store Keeper, Welder Cum Fitter, Fitter, Shipwright Wood & Junior Safety Assistant, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Fireman, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Fire Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer & Accountant Posts|
|Total Posts||53 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||18th November 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Job||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Cochin, Kerala|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Online Test & Descriptive / Physical / Practical Test.|
CSL Exam Pattern 2019 – Junior Technical Assistant, AE & Other Vacancy
- In both papers Phase I Objective Type Online Test consists of two parts General (Part A) and Trade/ Discipline (Part B).
- Part A comprises – General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Commercial Assistant, Store Keeper Posts
|Types||Type of Exam||No of Marks|
|Phase 1||Objective Type Test||70 marks|
|Phase 2||Descriptive Type Test||30 marks|
|Types||Type of Exam||Marks|
|Phase 1||Objective Type Test||30 marks|
|Phase 2||Relevant Disciplines||70 marks|
<<< Cochin Shipyard AE Results 2019 >>>
cochinshipyard.com JTA Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
Hence, CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 will give you a clear idea about the topics that will ask in the written examination. On this page, we have provided the detailed CSL Syllabus 2019 to hit your exam. cochinshipyard.com JTA Assistant Engineer Previous Papers plays a vital role in the point of written examination. So candidates make use of it in your preparation to improve subject knowledge. Applicants who are all appearing for the test can check out the complete details and start preparing.
Read this article till the end to know more details about the Cochin Shipyard Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019. Have a look at the Cochin Shipyard Assistant Administrative Officer and CSL Exam Pattern tabulated at the end of the page which will help you in preparing for the exam. For the sake of the candidates, we have shared the subject wise Cochin Shipyard Limited Syllabus 2019 here on this page.
CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Phase I
- Sports & Games
- Important Events/ Movements / Leaders / Places / Years
- Facts about India and other countries
- Transport systems.
- Basic facts Geography.
- Geography Tourism.
- Indian States & Union Territories.
- International Organizations.
- General Science
- Branches of studies.
- Scientific instruments and appliances.
- Writers – Authors – Biography – Autobiography
- Spotting Errors
- Vocabulary usage
- Singular and Plural
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Sentence Completion
- One word substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Correct usage of Articles
- Coding and Decoding.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Percentage – Interest.
- HCF and LCM.
- Volume and surface areas.
- Number system.
- Fraction and Decimals.
- Square roots and Cube roots.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Problems based on numbers, Speed, Time and Distance, Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems based on ages
- Time and Work.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount, Statistics.
cochinshipyard.com JTA Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Phase II
- Control Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Power Systems
- Electrical Materials
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Computer Fundamentals
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Advanced Communication Topics
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Design of Machine Elements
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Electronics Instruments
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Electrical Measurements
- Signals & Systems
- Control Systems
- Microprocessors and Micro Computers
- Analog Electronics
- Analytical, Optical & Bio-Medical Instrumentation
- Electronics Circuits
- The design of Steel Structures.
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Pipe Flow.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering
- Solid Waste Management.
Click Here >>> Download Cochin Shipyard Syllabus 2019 PDF
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.