CCRAC UDC Admit Card 2019 | Check CCRAS Upper Division Clerk Exam Dates
CCRAC UDC Admit Card 2019
Do you have any idea when CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2019 is going to be uploaded? If no, you can get the details from here. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences is all set to announce the CCRAC UDC Exam Date on its web page @www.ccras.nic.in. Soon after the announcement of exam dates, candidates can get the details regarding CCRAC Admit Card 2019. To be the part of the test, aspirants need to download their CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 by using the login details. Once you get your call letter check the details available on it. If you find any mistake in it contact the authority without making any further delay. Read the complete page for more details about CCRAC UDC Hall Ticket 2019.
Overview of CCRAC Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Category||CCRAS Admit Card|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||12th October 2019|
|Last Date||11th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences UDC Hall Ticket 2019
CCRAC Officials are about to conduct the written examination for hiring the desired aspirants for Upper Division Clerk posts. Aspirants interested and willing to appear for CCRAC UDC Written Exam need to apply for it. Registered candidates are eligible to participate in the exam if and only if they contain the admit card. Hence, we suggest the applicants to download CCRAC Admit Card 2019 soon after its declaration. At the time of downloading the CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2019, candidates need to check the important information regarding the examination available on it. You cannot neglect those details because you will need it while appearing for the test.
- Name of the Examination.
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
When do I receive CCRAC UDC Admit Card 2019?
- Initial Date to Fill the CCRAC UDC Application Form: 12th October 2019.
- Final Date to Submit the CCRAC Online Form: 11th December 2019.
- CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Written Exam Date: Updated Soon.
- Declaration Date of CCRAC UDC Exam Admit Card 2019: Notify Soon.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
CCRAS Upper Division Clerk Call Letter 2019
While entering into the examination hall, you will be asked to show your CCRAC UDC Exam Hall Ticket 2019. If you don’t have one, how do you think you are going to participate in the test? Well, you can’t do that, since examiners will only allow the candidates with whom the CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2019 is available. Hence, Download Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences UDC Admit Card 2019 while appearing for the exam. Individuals need to carry CCRAC Upper Divison Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 along with any of one id proof to take part in the exam. Check below.
<< CCRAS UDC Syllabus 2019 >>
- PAN Card
- Any ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Employee ID
- Voters ID card
- Driving License
- College ID
- AADHAR Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
CCRAC UDC Exam Pattern 2019
How to Download CCRAC Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Admit Card 2019?
Download Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences UDC Admit Card 2019 by following the steps disclosed below.
- Visit Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Official Website – www.ccras.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Hit the Careers Tab.
- Find CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2019.
- Now, A login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and date of birth details.
- Submit the details.
- CCRAC UDC Exam Admit Card 2019 gets displayed.
- Verify the exam details disclosed on CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Take a print copy of CCRAC Hall Ticket 2019 to the exam hall.
Download Here >> CCRAC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2019
This is how any aspirant can download their CCRAC Admit Card 2019 for Upper Division Clerk Vacancy. If you have any problem in following the steps disclosed below or while downloading the CCRAC UDC Hall Ticket 2019? Then, You can share it in the comment section disclosed below to get solutions for it. Stay in touch with our page www.allindiajobs.in for more detailed information about CCRAC Written Exam.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.