Cabinet Secretariat Admit Card 2019 | Check cabsec.gov.in DFO Group B Exam Dates
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Admit Card 2019
Registered candidates for Cabinet Secretariat DFO Group B Written Examination can follow the instructions enclosed here to download Cabinet Secretariat Data Field Officer Admit Card 2019. Aspirants will receive an individual call letter soon after knowing the exam dates. Shortly, cabsec.gov.in Group B Admit Card 2019 will be declared by Cabinet Secretariat Officials. We suggest the candidates to carry their Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Admit Card 2019 before going to take part in the written examination. In case, any of the applicants who miss to carry their Cabinet Secretariat DFO Group B Call Letter 2019, are not allowed to enter in the exam hall. Read the entire article for more information about Cabinet Secretariat Data Field Officer Group B Admit Card 2019.
Overview of Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Post Names||Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification (Group B – Non-Gazetted) Posts|
|No of Posts||29 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||30th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12th November 2019|
|Category||Cabinet Secretariat Admit Card|
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Group B Hall Ticket 2019
Jobs seekers might be in search of Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Hall Ticket 2019 in view to prepare well for the exam. Announcement of cabsec.gov.in DFO Group B Admit Card 2019 is based on the exam date. Hence, Candidates are advised to monitor our page All India Jobs regularly for more detailed information about Cabinet Secretariat Group B Call Letter 2019. We will activate the links of Cabinet Secretariat Government of India Admit Card 2019 link after the official declaration. Remember, Applicants need to check the information available on Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Group B Hall Ticket soon after the completion of the downloading process. Check the exam details such as exam center, the duration for the exam, timings of the exam, etc as provided in the Cabinet Secretariat Admit Card 2019.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male)
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Test Centre Details.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Name of the Exam.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
On which date Cabinet Secretariat DFO Admit Card 2019 release?
- Initial Date to Submit the Application Form: 30th September 2019.
- Closing Date to Fill the Cabinet Secretariat DFO Form: 12th November 2019.
- Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Written Exam: Updated Soon.
- Release Date of Cabinet Secretariat DFO Hall Ticket 2019: Notify Soon.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Documents to carry with cabsec.gov.in Group B Call Letter 2019
Don’t waste your time in searching to download Cabinet Secretariat DFO Hall Ticket 2019. Here, we are going to provide the links for an easy download of cabsec.gov.in Group B Call Letter 2019 from its official page @www.cabsec.gov.in. Everyone is aware regarding the importance of Cabinet Secretariat Group B Admit Card 2019 which is an entry pass for all the exam participants. You can download Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Hall Ticket 2019 for free of cost. Also, It is mandatory to carry an identity proof along with admit card while appearing for the examination. In the below sections, we have gathered the information regarding id proof’s to carry while appearing for the examination hall.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Bank Passbook
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Exam Pattern 2019
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
How to Download Cabinet Secretariat Admit Card 2019?
- Logon to Cabinet Secretariat Official Website – www.cabsec.gov.in
- On the Cabinet Secretariat home page, hit the recruitment/careers tab.
- Search for Cabinet Secretariat Admit Card 2019 for DFO Group B Posts.
- Hit the link and provide your login details.
- Now, Submit the details.
- Now, Cabinet Secretariat Group B Hall Ticket 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check the information available on the admit card.
- Finally, take a hard copy of Cabinet Secretariat DFO Exam Admit Card 2019.
Download Here >> Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Admit Card 2019
Dear Aspirants, If you are confused regarding Cabinet Secretariat Admit Card 2019 for Deputy Field Officer Vacancy? Then, you can comment your queries in the question box disclosed at the bottom of this article. Don’t forget to subscribe to our page www.allindiajobs.in for latest updates on Cabinet Secretariat Hall Ticket 2019.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.