Bioclinica India Mysore Job Openings | Hiring Pharmacy Freshers for Voices Process(US Shifts) | 30th October 2019
Flash…Flash… Bioclinica India is nowhere with the Latest Fresher Job Notification. Officials from Bioclinica India are looking out for Fresher graduates to fill out the applications for Associate/Senior Associate positions. Individuals looking or in search of Jobs in Mysore must refer to the below section. Recruiters are stated that applicants with 0-2 years experience only eligible for the Bioclinica India Mysore Job Openings. Also, Officials are going to held the interview on 30th October 2019. So, Interested and eligible applicants must go through the following sections and attend the interview without fail.
Bioclinica India Mysore Job Openings
|Company Name||Boiclinica India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Clinical Research Associate, Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Bioclinica India Associate Job Description
- Receive and process assigned voicemails
- Update the Voicemail Tracker
- Receive information or inquiry through phone call/email/fax/mail and create a record in Track Wise and IRMS
- Attach product replacement authorization form in Track Wise, if inquiry involves replacement request
- Follow Track Wise Convention guide while handling and managing product complaints.
- Receive information or inquiry through phone call/email/fax/mail and process them in IRMS
- Generate reports related to inquiries received through phone call/email/fax/mail
- Enter all the information pertaining to non-significant phone caIIs, emails, faxes for internal tracking and reconciliation
- Responsible for receiving phone calls related to adverse events and for book-in of cases received by all source types (phone call/email/fax/mail) into ARIS-g
- Responsible for following good documentation practices while completing AEM form
- Enter all the relevant information received through phone calls/email/fax/mail into IRMS
- Responsible for triaging of case
- Use IRMS to create contacts for callers with inquiries related to AE/PC/MI.
- Responsible for attaching AEM form or other source documentation to case.
- Thorough understanding of use of FAQs and product labeling to answer medical information inquiries
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for safety reporting
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Closure and deletion of Cases
- Perform any other drug safety-related activities as assigned
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology
- Understanding of Patient Safety regulatory obligation
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to deliver within established timelines
- Fluency in spoken and written English and excellent comprehension
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
How To Apply For Bioclinica India Mysore Walkins?
Job seekers an make a move immediately to work for Bioclinica India. Recruiters conducting the interview on 30th October 2019. So, Eligible Fresher applicants can walkin directly with the required documents to the given address. Moreover, Refer to the Placement Papers for better preparation.
Important Documents To Carry For Bioclinica India Careers
- Address proof
- Educational Marks Memos
- Updated resume
- Passport Size Photos
- Experience Letter if any.
Bioclinica India Mysore Walkin Drive Details
- Cyfuture India Noida Mega Walkins | Team Leader- Collections Australian Process Jobs | Interview on 30.10.2019
- Covantech Hyderabad Walkin Drive | Hiring for Azure Developer Role | 25th Oct – 31st Oct 2019
- Selectsys India Job Openings in Hyderabad | .Net Developer Walkins on 25th October to 15th November 2019
- ICICI Lombard GIC Mega Walkins | Assistant Manager/Manager Job Openings in Mumbai | 25th Oct to 15th Nov 2019
- Attra Infotech Bangalore Walkin Drive | Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Role | 25th and 26th October 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.