APSLRPB Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019 | Check APP Exam Pattern
AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019
In these days, most of the job seekers are interested to grab a job in the government sector. If you wish the same, then he is an opportunity waiting for you. In recent days, the AP State Level Police Recruitment Board Authority has come up with an employment notification to recruit the candidates for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Those who have filled the application forms must hurry up and start preparing for the APSLRPB Assistant Public Prosecutor Written Examination. As, Competition for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs is high when compared to other vacancies. Therefore, Concentrate more on your preparation and work hard. We are providing the complete details regarding AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & APSLRPB APP Exam Pattern here. It will help to gain your knowledge regarding the topics that appeared for the examination.
Hence, Download Andhra Pradesh Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise available at the end of this page for free of cost. You can also get APSLRPB Assistant Public Prosecutor Previous Year Papers as well as Andhra Pradesh Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Papers helps to score qualifying marks for the examination. For more details, scroll down the article.
Details of APSLRPB Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||AP State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||17th November 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
APSLRPB APP Exam Pattern 2019
Are you worried about your preparation? Here, you can get complete information. We have tabulated the AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern for the sake of applicants’ reference. Also, You can download Subject Wise APSLRPB APP Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise from below. Before going to appear in the examination hall, candidates must be aware of what to prepare for the exam, topics important to score qualifying marks. It can be known through AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Test Pattern. Therefore, All the exam participants are suggested to work hard to secure a job in AP State Level Police Recruitment Board Authority. Read out the entire page for detailed information about APSLRPB APP Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
|Method of Examination||Marks|
Subject Wise AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2019
Andhra Pradesh APP Syllabus 2019 for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International
- History – India
- People & Personalities
- Economy – India
- Indian Polity
- Geography – India & World
- Science & Technology
- Indian Constitution
- Awards etc
<< Latest Job Updates >>
AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- General Science.
- Human rights
- Basics of Computer
- General Science
- Constitution of India
- Current Events
- Arithmetic etc
Andhra Pradesh Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus for English
- Subject-verb Agreement.
- Types of sentences.
- Active and Passive voice.
- Essay Writing
- Letter Writing
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Unseen passage
APSLRPB APP Syllabus 2019
- Constitution of India
- Criminal Rules of Practice and Circular Orders, 1990
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Minor Acts
- Code of Criminal Procedure 1973
- Central Acts
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- A.P. Forest Act, 1967
- Arms Act, 1959
- Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- Explosive Substances Act, 1908
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- Explosives Act, 1884
- Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955
- Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2006
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes (POA) Act, 1989
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2000
- Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- A.P. Gaming Rules, 1976
- Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, 1967
- State Acts
- A.P. Excise Act, 1968 and Rules
- A.P. Gaming Act, 1974
- Hyderabad City Police Act, 1348-F
- A.P. Towns Nuisances Act, 1889
- A.P. Pawn Brokers Act, 2002
- Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Area) District Police Act, 1859
- A.P. Chit Funds Act, 1971
- Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) District Police Act, 1329-F
- A.P. Protection of Depositors of Financial Establishments Act,1999
Download APSLRPB Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Click Here >> APSLRPB APP Exam Syllabus 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.