Wipro HR Services Job Openings | System Analyst Walkins@Chennai | Interview on 9th and 10th September 2019
Are you looking for Experienced Jobs in Chennai location? Here is fantastic news for you. Wipro HR Services is making arrangments to hire the candidates for a System Analyst role. Individuals who are residing in Chennai and looking for a job change can utilize the opportunity to work with Wipro. Applicants with 1-3 years of experience in the relevant field only eligible for the Wipro HR Services Job Openings. The drive will be conducted on 9th and 10th September 2019. Go through the following sections for more updates.
Wipro HR Services Job Openings
|Company Name||Wipro HR Services India Pvt Ltd|
|Job role||System Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT Software Jobs|
Wipro HR Services System Analyst Job Details
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the Due dates and support the client delivery priority. Work with the Lead Analysts and the Client Manager to clarify requirements.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and test planning (Low and Medium complexity analysis)
- Execute system configuration according to study and technical requirements. Execute test plans and record results.
- Coordinate and coach Associate Analyst on the configuration and testing of the technology platform, as well as defect management.
- Assist with the deployment (or migration) of new system updates into the production environment.
- Provide service-specific expertise for data, foundation, and systems analysis and incorporate recommended updates to interpretation based on the review.
- Coordinate the work of aligned team members, monitor task completion, and communicate team schedule and status.
- Support production environment (defects and trends) and execute workflow and defect management.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Experience in US/CAN Health benefits domain and benefits administration (Optional)
- Should possess good Testing Knowledge and SQL Queries
- Should able to communicate on Requirement Analysis in the project involved
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience working with mainframes sessions.
- And, Experience in VB Scripting in MS Excel.
- Experience in working in a client-vendor relationship
Desired Candidate Profile
- 18-36 months of work experience in Testing-Manual/DB
- SQL Query write-ups
- Experience in benefits administration, preferably in Health or Insurance sector.
- Must have excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in creating test plans, identifying test cases & perform test execution.
- Shift Timings- 11.30am to 9 pm
- Need immediate joiners or less than 15days-30days
- Interview Rounds- Logical evaluation + Tech manager round
Wipro HR Services Chennai Company Overview
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
How To Apply For Wipro HR Services Chennai Careers
Individuals having interested in Jobs in Chennai can walkin directly with the required documents. Also, candidates should make a note of the walkin date and time and attend the drive before the time. Those who want to crack the interview must practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions for best results.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Wipro HR Services Jobs 2019
- Experience Letter
- Updated Resume
- Recent photocopies
- Any Government id proof
- Educational marks memos
- Last three months payslips.
Wipro HR Services Chennai Walkin Drive details
Walk-in Date: 9th and 10th September 2019
Walkin Time: 11 AM to 9 PM
Olympia Tech Park -3rd Floor Altius Block,
Guindy, Chennai 600032
You May Also Read:
- Altran Technologies Hyderabad Walkins | Hiring For Trainee Executive role | Drive on 10th September 2019
- Directi Internet Solutions Mumbai Walkins | IT Support Executive Role | 9th to 11th September 2019
- Resbird Technologies walk-in for Angular Developer | Drive on 10 Sep 2019 | Gurgaon
- Equiniti India Chennai Job Openings | Walk-in for Java Developers | Drive on 14 Sep 2019 @Chennai
- eCIFM Solutions Gurgaon Walkins | Software Developer Jobs | Drive on 10th September 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.