TurningPoint Software Solutions Bangalore Walkins | Java Developer Openings | 7th September 2019
Are looking for Jobs in Bangalore? Exciting news for the people who are residing in Bangalore. TurningPoint Software Solutions is recruiting the candidates for the Java Developer role. To be eligible for TurningPoint Software Solutions Bangalore Walkins, Applicants must have 2-4 yrs of experience. If you are the one with the required skills and knowledge, Directly walkin to the interview venue on 7th September 2019. Candidates looking for Experienced Jobs in Bangalore can also make use of the excellent opportunity to work with TurningPoint Software Solutions.
TurningPoint Software Solutions Bangalore Walkins
|Company Name||TurningPoint Software Solutions|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
TurningPoint Software Java Developer Job Description
- Design, Develop and Maintain web-based or batch mode applications using Java/J2EE, and another web/database technologies like Hibernate, Spring and Jboss or any sophisticated application server like Jboss.
- Lead team members; assist/direct them in timely project deliverables, troubleshooting, and quality with zero or minimal supervision. Provide technical support to the team when needed.
- Serves as a backup to related positions as needed.
- Maintains a positive and professional work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, coworkers, and managers to ensure excellent client service and interpersonal rapport.
- Abides by all Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- 2 to 4 years of overall programming work experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of Core Java/J2EE experience at the minimum.
- Good understanding of JDBC, SQL, stored procedures, and related tools.
- Must have a strong understanding of database design and structures.
- Ability to understand and construct intricate database designs is required.
- Experience on industry-standard frameworks like spring (or similar structures) and Hibernate.
- Excellent analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions.
- Working knowledge of various development tools like IDEs (eclipse), source control systems (Subversion).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines.
- Experience in major systems development and implementation.
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours, off-hours and/or weekends, as required, in support of the company’s business needs.
- Strong in Database Fundamentals and SQL.
- Useful in table design and query performance tuning.
- Experience in web service.
- Exposure to Telecom domain.
- NoSQL Databases MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Pentaho – Kettle or any related BI tools, the elastic search is an added advantage.
TurningPoint Software Solutions Company overview
At TurningPoint Global Solutions, our heritage of innovation and strong service capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base.
We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability, and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2002, we are privately funded and debt-free.
How To Apply For TurningPoint Software Solutions Careers
Individuals who are interested in TurningPoint Software Solutions Bangalore Walkins can attend the drive on 7th September 2019. As per the updates, carry the following documents to the interview venue. Moreover, Practice the Placement Papers and Exam Patterns for better preparation.
Important Documents To Carry For TurningPoint Software Jobs
- Hard Copy of resume
- Experience Letter
- Government id proof
- Recent Passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
TurningPoint Software Solutions Bangalore Walkin Details
TurningPoint Software Solutions Private Limited,
No.31, Ground Floor, TBR Tower, 1st Cross,
New Mission Road, J.C.Road, Bangalore 560027.
- Arrow Electronics India Bangalore Walkins | Hiring For Network Engineer Role | Drive on 6th September 2019
- Progressive Infotech Noida Walkins | Hiring For Desktop Support Engineer Role | 3rd to 7th September 2019
- Bebo Technologies Chandigarh Mega Walkins | Interview For Java Developer on 6th and 7th September 2019
- Netsmartz Infotech Chandigarh Walkins | .Net Developer Openings | Drive on 7th September 2019
- TrueBlue India Gurgaon Job Openings | Recruiting Coordinator Walkins | On 7th September 2019@Gurgaon
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.