TOMIA Java Developer Walkins in Bangalore | Interview on 14th September 2019 | Experienced Jobs
Hey People!!! Are you searching for Jobs in Bangalore? Then, why late? Go through the TOMIA Bangalore Job Openings. The recruiters from TOMIA are going to hire the candidates for Java Developer role. If you are the one with the required skills and knowledge can walkin on 14th September 2029. Most of the aspirants waiting for the Experienced jobs notification can refer to the TOMIA Java Developer Walkins. Also, Who is belonged to Bangalore location those candidates are obliged to know that there is a requirement of enthusiastic job seekers in various companies like TOMIA Bangalore Job Openings. Inspiring job seekers can grab TOMIA Java Developer Walkins in Bangalore opportunity as there are abundant Walkins in TOMIA. For more quires about Walkin Interview scroll down this page.
TOMIA Bangalore Job Openings
|Company Name||TOMIA (Formerly Starhome Mach)|
Rs: 5,00,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.
TOMIA Bangalore Java Developer Job Description
- Design and implement a new product offering solution components/applications or enhancements based on input from Market Offerings.
- Interface with our product managers, product area architects and jointly drive the development of service portfolio for Network provisioning, subscriber APIs, Networking Web services and any other portfolio added in future.
- Architect, design and implement solutions/applications for a worldwide user basis.
- Develop solutions as required to achieve the delivery targets.
- Provide Level 3 support on production issues in concerned areas.
- Interface and communicate with architect/developers/tester peers to support the end to end solution.
- Continuous optimization of the solutions/applications landscape to improve its effectiveness, reduce cost and ensure productivity to match market demand.
- Java/J2EE (Core java, Struts, Hibernate & Spring Framework) Advanced level.
- Angular Intermediary level.
- Oracle, other RDBMS Concepts Intermediary level.
- UNIX Intermediary level.
- Performance Tuning Intermediary level.
- Agile Methodologies Intermediary level.
- Worked on Telecommunication OSS/BSS platforms and prior experience in Roaming domain would be preferred.
- Subversion, CVS Intermediary level.
TOMIA Bangalore Company Profile
TOMIA, formed from the merger of Telarix and Starhome Mach, offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide.
Its innovative offering enables them to maximize subscriber profitability from roaming and interconnect, optimize wholesale agreements, prevent fraud in real-time, and derive benefits from advanced telecoms technologies such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg and India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 450 CSPs including 30 tier-1 and 17 of the industry’s largest groups
How To Apply For TOMIA Bangalore Job Openings
Candidtaes who are looking to work in the role of HR Executive here is good news from TOMIA Bangalore for Java Developer role. So applicants who are willing can walk for a TOMIA Walkin Interview on mentioned dates without fail.
Important Documents To Carry For TOMIA Careers
- Latest Resume (CV)
- Government ID proof
- Passport size photocopy
- Educational Certificates
TOMIA Bangalore Java Developer Walkin Details
TOMIA (Formerly Starhome Mach),
#49, Ground Floor, Shilpa Vidya, 1st Main Rd,
Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase,
JP Nagar, Bengaluru – 560078.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Openings | Service Develiry Officer Role | 11th to 13th September 2019
- Bitstreet Technologies Mumbai Walkins | Automation Tester Jobs | 9th to 20th September 2019
- BluJay Solutions India Hyderabad Walkins | Application Support Analyst Role | 9th to 13th Sep 2019
- Directi Internet Solutions Mumbai Walkins | IT Support Executive Role | 9th to 11th September 2019
- Mystifly Consulting India Bangalore Walkins | Hiring For Software Engineer .Net | Interview on 10th to 13th September 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.