Resbird Technologies walk-in for Angular Developer | Drive on 10 Sep 2019 | Gurgaon
Hello Applicants!! Here is good news from Resbird Technologies. Candidates are you willing to work in the role of Angular Developer Role?. Then apply here. Resbird Technologies has issued latest notification for the individuals who are searching for full time job vacancies in Gurgaon location. It is a brilliant chance for Experienced Job seekers to get their dream job with excellent CTC. Resbird Technologies Gurgaon Walkins is an excellent platform for applicants looking for Jobs in Gurgaon. The recruiters of Resbird Technologies need aspirants with 2-3 yrs of experience in the relavent filed. So, Interested candidates can walkin on 10th September 2019. Hence for more Job description scroll down this page.
Resbird Technologies Gurgaon Walkins
Resbird Technologies Pvt Ltd
2 – 3 Years
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Industry||IT Software Jobs|
Resbird Technologies Angular Developer Job Description
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies for different products of BirdApps.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS 4 and above practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Good knowledge in any other JS frameworks in ReactJS, Meteor.js, Node.JS, EmberJS, Backbone.js, Dojo etc.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Remains calm under pressure and not easily overwhelmed by multiple tasks.
Resbird Technologies Pvt Ltd Company Profile :
How To Apply For Resbird Technologies Gurgaon Careers
Interested Applicants from Gurgaon can attend the interview on the given date and time. Experienced candidates can make a move immediately. Also, Practice the Placement Papers for best results.
Important Documents To Carry For Resbird Technologies
- 10th proof (Either Mark sheet or Certificate any one).
- Highest Education Proof (Either Mark sheet or Certificate or Degree- any one).
- Pan Card Copy.
- Aadhaar Card.
- KYC Proof copy from UAN portal.
- Passport copy and Voter ID-card.
- Appointment and Experience Letter from Current Company.
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Experience Letter from All Previous Companies.
Resbird Technologies Walkin Drive Details
Vatika Triangle, Ground floor,
Behind DT City Centre Mall, Sushant Lok Phase-1,
Gurgaon, Nearest Metro station- MG Road Gate no. 1.
- Straviso India Pune Job Openings | PHP Developer Walkins | Interview From 4th to 30th September 2019
- First American India Walkin Drive in Hyderabad | Job Openings For Process Associate | Monday To Friday
- Indium Software Chennai Walkin Drive | Test Automation Engineers Openings | 9th September – 13th September 2019
- Holostik India Noida Walkins | Openings for Software Engineer (.Net & Angularjs) | 9th September 2019
- Equiniti India Chennai Job Openings | Walk-in for Java Developers | Drive on 14 Sep 2019 @Chennai
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.