Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Openings | Service Develiry Officer Role | 11th to 13th September 2019
Kotak Mahindra Bank is going to recruit experienced job seekers for Service Delivery Officer role. To be eligible for the drive, canddiates must have 2-4 years of experience in the relavent. As per the updates, The drive will be conducted from 11th to 13th September 2019. Candidates who are awaiting for a job change can make use of the Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Openings opportunity. Nowadays grabbing a job in the banking sector is very complicated for competitors. So, Refer our page to download the practice papers for better preparation.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Openings
|Company Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited|
|Job Role||Sales Delivery Officer|
|Salary||2,50,000 – 4,75,000|
|Salary||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Kotak Mahindra Service Delivery officer Job description
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations activity at the branch
- Authorize and check banking transactions
- Responsible for Audit, Compliance & controls activity, additionally sale of CASA, RD & TD.
- Regulatory procedures & compliance know-how.
- Manage productivity and daily operations of branch and morale of branch personnel.
- We are establishing standards and delivery of customer service.
- Should have minimum 2- 4 retail branch operations experience in authorization role.
- Also, Should be aware of retail banking processes, regulatory policies & customer interaction exposure.
- Should be able to manage teams
- Team handling skills
Kotak Mahindra Bank Company Overview
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India issued the license to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, general insurance, life insurance, and wealth management. As of April 2019, it is second largest Indian private sector bank by market capitalization.
How To Apply For Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers
If you are the one looking for bank Jobs, Then go for Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers. The officials will shortlist the candidates who got qualified in all the screening rounds. Applicants if you want to crack the Kotak Mahindra Walkin Drive? Then you need better preparation such as Kotak Mahindra Placement Papers and Kotak Mahindra Test Papers. Along with that have a glance at Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions. These interview questions play a prominent role in the HR Round.
Important Documents To Carry For Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs
- Experience Certificate
- A hard copy of updated resume
- Recent Passport size photos
- Any Government ID proof
- Last three months payslips
Kotak Mahindra Bank Rudrapur Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th September 2019 to 13 Sep 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Rudrapur Branch |
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Hotel Rudra Continental Kashipur Road,
Rudrapur (UK) 263153
- Wipro HR Services Job Openings | System Analyst Walkins@Chennai | Interview on 9th & 10th September
- Altran Technologies Hyderabad Walkins | Hiring For Trainee Executive role | Drive on 10th September 2019
- Directi Internet Solutions Mumbai Walkins | IT Support Executive Role | 9th to 11th September 2019
- BluJay Solutions India Hyderabad Walkins | Application Support Analyst Role | 9th to 13th Sep 2019
- Bitstreet Technologies Mumbai Walkins | Automation Tester Jobs | 9th to 20th September 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.