InKnowTech Bangalore Job Openings | Hiring for Service Desk Role | Drive on 27th September 2019
Great News for all the applicants who are in search of IT Software Jobs in Bangalore. Recruiters of InKnowTech have come up with the announcement to hire candidates for Technical Support Manager Position. Officials have also said that applicants willing to participate in InKnowTech Bangalore Job Openings must have relevant experience of 2-7 years. The job seekers can check the essential qualifications & skills required from the below InKnowTech Bangalore Walkin Drive article. Applicants can directly attend the InKnowTech Bangalore Walk-in-Interview on the specified dates as given below. As there will be a fierce competition for Software Jobs. So, people can utilize the opportunity to get placed with this Experienced Jobs in Bangalore.
InKnowTech Bangalore Job Openings
InKnowTech Private Limited
|Job Location||Technical Support Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 PA|
InKnowTech Bangalore Service Desk Job Description
- Looking at monitoring alerts and notifying the respective towers to be within SLA
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from customers via telephone and email, chat
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, etc.
- 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers, iPhone, Exchange & Active Directory.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the appropriate support groups
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of the issues on behalf of the user and communicate progress promptly
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic troubleshooting and support for MS Office applications used (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Should be Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
- Handling major incidents by coordinating with multiple teams
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- MCP certification would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- 1-2 years previous IT Service Desk and Call Centre experience required
- Incident Management experience and Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2010
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook (2010 and above) within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work well in team environments and be self-motivated/self-starting
- Active listening skills and the ability to innovate and brainstorm around business ideas and needs
InKnowTech Pvt Ltd Company Overview
At the heart of the digital enterprise, transformation are technologies such as cloud computing, mobility, analytics, and Internet of Things (IoT). They throw up new challenges for enterprise IT – both transformational and operational. Is your existing technology infrastructure ready to deliver the unique digital experience to business users and consumers? Chances are you need to fundamentally re-architect it. Legacy and new technology elements need to co-exist and complement each other in ways that are unique to your business.
Managing the delivery of digital services calls for replacing human resource-intensive service management processes with an approach that emphasizes outcomes through the use of intelligent tools, automation, and analytics. InKnowTech helps enterprises transform legacy IT environments to agile, digital-ready architectures, and provides managed delivery of digital experiences to business users and consumers. InKnowTech’s offerings include the following:
Important Documents To Carry For InKnowTech Bangalore Careers
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
InKnowTech Bangalore Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in date: 27th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 AM Onwards
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd
Opp. Sathya sai Hospital, SJR IT Park,
Tower 1, 6th Floor Export Promotion Industrial Park
- Anunta Technology Mumbai Walkins for CUCM L1/L2/L3 | Interview on 26th September 2019
- AXA Business Services Pune Job Openings | Walkins for Technical Support Analyst Role | Drive on 26th & 27th Sep 2019
- Virtusa Consulting Services Chennai Walkins | Siebel Developer Job Openings On 28th September 2019
- Orcapod Hyderabad Job Openings | Full Stack Developer Walkins on 28th September 2019
- SDG Software India Walkin Drive | Java Developer Job Openings in Hyderabad | 28th September 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.