Genpact Mega Walkin for Accounts Executive/Accountant Role | Genpact Jobs in Chennai | 14th September 2019
Genpact Mega Walkin Interviews in Chennai on 14th September 2019. B.com graduates with 2-6 yrs of experience are cordially invited to attend the Genpact Chennai Walkin Drive which is going to hire the aspirants for Accounts Executive. Explore your skills & talent and get employed in Genpact Walkin Interviews. Candidates with working experience in accounts domain can successfully apply for Genpact Walkin Jobs. It’s an excellent opportunity for Experienced Job seekers who are in search of Jobs in Bangalore. So, we request all the eligible aspirants to refer the complete information about Latest Genpact Walkins from this page. Scroll down this page for more detail about Genpact Kolkata Walkin Interviews details.
Genpact Chennai Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Genpact India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive/Ass|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 3,50,000 PA|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Here we are providing the Interview Questions along with the answers which will help the candidates to refer to the Interview process and prepare according to that. Also, candidates can get Genpact Placement Papers consists of frequently asked questions on our Allindiajobs page.
Genpact Accounts Executive Job Profile Details
- In this role, applicants will be responsible for all the activities related to month-end closing activities.
- Reporting & consolidations.
- Produce quarterly, annual and audited statutory financial statements
- Review & Posting of Month End Journal Entries
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Prepare & Review of Balance sheet Accounts Reconciliations
- Manage the quarterly intercompany process
- Resolution of Reconciling Items
- Strong Accounting Knowledge (With Closing & reporting experience)
- Minimum qualifications
- B.Com Graduate
- Relevant work experience
- Preferred qualifications
- Candidates with CA Inter degree & relevant experience in General Ledger
- Good communication skills
- Strong SME knowledge of accounting concepts
Genpact India Private Limited Company Profile
How To Apply For Genpact India Chennai Careers
Genpact Chennai Walkins for B.com graduates with relavent experience. Apply for Genpact Jobs from here. Before that, candidates need to refer the Genpact Job Openings 2019 details which include Genpact Job Profile Required skills. Only the eligible & interested candidates are advised to apply for Genpact Walkin Jobs in Chennai. Following are the Genpact Chennai Mega Walkin Interviews details.
Important Documents To Carry For Genpact Chennai Walkins
- 2 Updated copies of resume
- Original Aadhar and PAN Card is mandatory.
- 2 Xerox Copies of ID Proof
- 2 Passport size photos
- Last three months payslips if any.
Genpact India Chennai Walkin Drive Detail
Walk-in Date: 14th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 11 AM onwards
Genpact, 10th Floor,
Cambridge tower, Ramanujam IT park module 1&4,
Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
You May Also Read:
- Bitstreet Technologies Mumbai Walkins | Automation Tester Jobs | 9th to 20th September 2019
- BluJay Solutions India Hyderabad Walkins | Application Support Analyst Role | 9th to 13th Sep 2019
- Directi Internet Solutions Mumbai Walkins | IT Support Executive Role | 9th to 11th September 2019
- Mystifly Consulting India Bangalore Walkins | Hiring For Software Engineer .Net | Interview on 10th to 13th September 2019
- TOMIA Java Developer Walkins in Bangalore | Interview on 14th September 2019 | Experienced Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.