eClerx was founded in 2000 by Anjan Malik and PD Mundhra to transition, manage, and transforming complex business processes. Following successful careers in investment banking, Anjan and PD, graduates of University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, jointly identified significant opportunities for providing innovative services and solutions to large global companies undergoing rapid business transformation challenged by legacy systems, new technology, data inaccuracies, and ever-changing processes and workflows. Created from humble beginnings in a small office in Mumbai, today eClerx employs over 9500+ people with offices located in the US, UK, India, Italy, Ireland, Thailand, and Singapore.
eClerx Services Pune Job Openings | Requirement for Chat Process | Drive on 6th September 2019
Greetings from eClerx Services!!! Are you the one looking for IT Jobs in Pune? Then, Here is fantastic news for you. eClerx Services Ltd recruiters have come up with the new jobs notification. eClerx Services Pune Job Openings is about to hire the caniddates for Chat Process- Apprentice Analyst role. Fresher job seekers who recently passed out are eligible for the drive. Applicants attending for the drive must be ready to work for US Shifts. So, do you think you are suitable for eClerx Services Careers 2019? Then what are you waiting for? Directly walkin on 6th September 2019 with required documents at the given time and address. Other required details about eClers Services Jobs are provided in the below sections of this article.
eClerx Services Pune Job Openings
First American Pvt. Ltd
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
eClerx Services Apprentice Analyst Job Description
- Interaction with Techs in the field to provide them real-time support
- Checking the status of services on account in diagnostic tools
- Ensure to take appropriate steps to resolve customer’s problems
- Troubleshooting of technical issues related to customers services Tier 1.5 support
- Communicate effectively and close looping with the client in case of observations
- Updating status in internal as well as client tools
- Meet process expectations with high-quality standards and adherence to SLAs
- The candidate shall adhere to the information security requirements
- Keep track of all technicians with regards to the jobs assigned to them
- Call up customers in case of any delays or to confirm appointments
- Answer inbound calls from technicians and customers
- Provision equipments on customers account once the technician has installed them.
- Audit work orders for accuracy and make corrections if required
- Check for the signal levels on all equipment and certify jobs as completed
- Call up on technicians to verify their status if they are taking longer on the job.
- Add stuff to account in case there is any work order error or if the customer decided to switch some equipment
- Coordinate with technicians and re-assign roles if some technicians are unable to make it to their appointment
- Reschedule jobs based on the available schedule of customers and technicians
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding their needs & customizing the solutions.
- Coordinate with DOJ and DOI team in case of any issues with regards to provisioning or adding equipment
- Fill up all the complete report and share with the APM/PM daily
- Collate & share information for all appointments that are canceled.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly & efficiently assimilate process knowledge
- Good at problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Professional in conduct/behavior, appearance, and communication
- Understanding of web technology and cable setup
- Ability to analyze information evaluating results to choose the best solution & solve problems
- Needs to have the ability to adapt to perpetual changes as per Business requirements.
- Must be reliable in terms of attendance and timings.
- Flexible for 24X7 Shifts Night shifts
eClerx Services Ltd Company Overview
eClerx is an Indian IT consulting and outsourcing multinational company based in Mumbai and Pune. eClerx is a public limited company whose shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India. The company listed on the bourses on Monday, 31 December 2007.
How To Apply For eClerx Services Careers
Interested Candidates from Pune location can walkin on 6th September 2019. We, Allindiajobs team, had provided the complete eClerx details on this article. If you are eligible for the walkin, walkin on or before the time.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For eClerx Services Jobs
- Carry two hard copies of your updated CV.
- Along with photograph and
- Photo ID proof for security reason(Aadhar Card)_PAN card (Mandatory)
- Educational Marks sheets
The recruiters of eClerx Services Ltd will hire the candidates based on their performance in the below screening rounds. Final shortlisted candidates will be given the best packages and other benefits from the organization.
- HR Interview
- Aptitude Test, Typing test
- Operation Interview(Final round).
eClerx Services Pune Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 6th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Block 01, Lower Ground Floor,
Embassy Quadron Business Park Limited,
Hinjewadi Phase-II, Pune,
Ref ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Read:
- ITC Infotech Bangalore Walkins | Android Developer Jobs | Walkin On 7th September 2019
- Zenmonics Software Bangalore Walkins | Job Openings for Manual Tester/Banking | Drive on 5th and 6th September 2019
- First American India Walkin Drive in Hyderabad | Job Openings For Process Associate | Monday To Friday
- Bitwise Solutions Pune Job Openings | Hiring For Tableau Developer Role | Drive on 7th September 2019
- Amazon Bangalore Mega Walkins | Hiring For Transaction Risk Investigator Role | Drive on 4th to 6th September 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.