Bitstreet Technologies Mumbai Walkins | Automation Tester Jobs | 9th to 20th September 2019
Hello readers!!! Bitstreet Technologies has come up with the latest job notification. Recruiters from Bitstreeet Technologies is going to hire the candidates for Automation Tester and UI Developer. Candidates have the relavent experience for the given posts only eligible for Bitstreet Technologies Mumbai Walkins. Interested and Experienced Job seekers can attend the drive from 9th to 20th September 2019. Check further details from the following sections of this Allindiajobs page.
Bitstreet Technologies Mumbai Walkins
|Company Name||Bitstreet Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||Automation Tester|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Bitstreet Technologies Automation Tester Job Details
- Experience of working in tooling or QA automation Thorough understanding of SDLC, STLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including Cucumber, Concordion, Selenium, Fit/FitNesse, Soapui, Appium, Jmeter support development process.
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD and BDD.
- Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL and Postre SQL
- Some Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS.
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDb or Dynamo DB.
UI Developer Role:
- In-depth knowledge of Frameworks practices(AngularJS, React JS, etc.) and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Experience in working with angular bootstrap, materialize, and data visualization libraries (e.g.Chart.js).
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around the resource.
- Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
Bitstreet Technologies Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Bitstreet Technologies Pvt Ltd is an IT product Company & leading provider of information technology and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Also, Bitstreet combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry, business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
At Bitstreet Technologies, we believe in offering equal growth opportunities for both employees as well as clients. This encourages more employee involvement and also an environment that nurtures employees who are open to exploring new challenges, furthermore, Helping them grooming them as top professionals with an appetite to strive for success.
How To Apply For Bitstreet Technologies Careers
Interested candidates from Mumbai location can have a look at this notification. Hurry up and utilize the best opportunity to work with Bitstreet Technologies.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Bitstreet Technologies Jobs
- Original Identity Proof issued by the government.
- All Educational Certificates Hard copies.
- Recent passport photocopies.
- Bring a hard copy of the updated Resume.
Bitstreet Technologies Mumbai Walkin Drive Details
Walkin: 9th to 20th September 2019
Walkin Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
Bitstreet Technologies Pvt Ltd
501, 5th Floor, Crystal Plaza,
158-CST Road, Vidya Nagari, Kalina
Santacruz(E), Mumbai 400098.
- Wipro HR Services Job Openings | System Analyst Walkins@Chennai | Interview on 9th & 10th September
- Altran Technologies Hyderabad Walkins | Hiring For Trainee Executive role | Drive on 10th September 2019
- Directi Internet Solutions Mumbai Walkins | IT Support Executive Role | 9th to 11th September 2019
- Resbird Technologies walk-in for Angular Developer | Drive on 10 Sep 2019 | Gurgaon
- BluJay Solutions India Hyderabad Walkins | Application Support Analyst Role | 9th to 13th Sep 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.