Anunta Technology Mumbai Walkins for CUCM L1/L2/L3 | Interview on 26th September 2019
Here is the most exciting news for the Experienced Job applicants. Anunta Technology Management Services is hiring for CUCM L1/L2/L3 open positions. Job seekers from Mumbai location can directly walkin on 26th September 2019 and before that, Applying candidates need to have the below provided skills, qualifications, and experience for Anunta Technology Mumbai Walkins. Also, recruiters are planning to select applicants based on their experience, which is 2-7 years. So make sure that you must go through all the particulars about Anunta Mumbai Mega Walkins given below on this Mumbai Job Openings page.
Anunta Technology Mumbai Walkins
|Company Name||Anunta Technology Management Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Cisco Unified Communication Manager|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 PA.|
Anunta Technology CUCM L1 Job Description
- Determines work procedures prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Cisco Voice network operations.
- Know about Cisco Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway.
- Have a clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand the functioning of voice network devices.
- Must-Have worked on Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Unified Communication Manager, IPCC Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Cisco Wireless Phones, and Cisco Call Manager express.
- Good implementation/troubleshooting experience on Cisco IPT & IPCC Express.
- Have a clear understanding of VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323, and MGCP.
- Should have hands-on experience on either NICE/Verint/Aspect.
- Have a clear understanding of Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signaling.
- Maintain and update voice network diagrams and vendor information for voice network devices.
- Should Have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Work with Third-Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems.
- Performs advanced remote/on-site troubleshooting activities encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product documentation, upgradation & site coordination.
- Should Performs Root Cause Analysis.
- Tracks and updates key performance metrics.
- Acts as point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations.
- Must be a good team player.
- Provide team support & process improvements through individual contributions.
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts.
Qualification For Anunta Technologies Job Openings
- Bachelor degree within the IT or equivalent.
- Should have a minimum of 2 to 8 years of experience in the relevant field.
- CCNA/CCNP Voice certification will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked in ITIL environment.
- The ability to communicate technical details and concepts to at least senior management level within a customer organization.
Anunta Technology Management Services Ltd Company Overview
Anunta is a fast-growing next-generation IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) company that has pioneered some new and innovative services in the virtualization space. Founded in 2011, Anunta is promoted by Ananda Mukerji, founding CEO of Firstsource Solutions, a global BPO with over 26,000 employees. And Sanjiv Dalal, ex-CTO Firstsource Solutions and is funded by Bessemer Venture Partners, a leading Silicon Valley Venture Capital fund. An early mover in an $18 billion Client Virtualization market Anunta already has leading Indian companies as clients.
Anunta offers the best of both worlds: the energy, dynamism, and learning of a start-up and the stability and professionalism of an established company. The experienced management team has worked together for over a decade if you are an energetic, dynamic individual, who is happy to get immersed in diverse projects, willing to walk the extra mile in a fast-paced, meritocratic work environment that will challenge you to look no further. Springboard your career and be a part of the most exciting & in-demand market: Cloud.
How To Apply for Anunta Technology Mumbai Jobs 2019
Applicants interested for Anunta Technology Careers can make a move immediately. To crack the Anunta Interviews, you need to be well prepared for the interview. Here we have provided the Test Patterns for Anunta Mumbai Mega Walkins. Also, you can have a glance at all the Interview Questions asked previously for Other Jobs.
Important Documents to Carry For Anunta Technology Mumbai Walkins
- Experience Letter
- Updated Resume copies
- Recent Passport size photos
- Aadhar and Address proofs
- Last three months payslips
Anunta Technology Mumbai Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 26th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 11 AM Onwards
Anunta Technology Management Services Ltd.
Level 2, Block 6, Nirlon Knowledge Park,
Off Western Express Highway,
Goregaon East, Mumbai 400 063
- Chetu India Noida Job Openings | Web Designer Walkins on 25th September 2019
- Eurofins IT Solutions India Walkins | L2 Application Support Job Openings in Bangalore | 25th September 2019
- Datamark India Chennai Walkin Drive | Hiring For Quality Analyst Role | Monday To Saturday
- Netsurion Technologies Bangalore Job Openings | Product Analyst Walkins in Bangalore | 25th & 26th September 2019
- Kumaran Systems Chennai Mega Walkins | Software Trainee Openings on Chennai | 28th September 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.