Soft Suave Technologies Walkins | Openings For HR Executive Role | Drive on 12th to 14th August 2019
Hello Readers!!! Today also we have come up with the latest notification. Are you the one searching jobs in Chennai Location? then, go through the Soft Suave Technologies Walkins article. The recruiters of Soft Suave Technologies hiring the candidates for HR Executive Role. To apply for the position, Candidates have minimum 0-3 years of experience as HR Executive. We had provided the complete information in the below sections. Experienced Job seekers who want to get placed in Soft Suave Technologies company must attend the drive on 12th to 14th August 2019. Check out further information from the following sections of this article.
Soft Suave Technologies Walkins
|Company Name||Soft Sauve Technologies|
|Job Role||Human Resource Executive|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 3,00,000 PA|
|Industry||IT Software Jobs|
Soft Suave Technologies HR Executive Job Description
- Reviewing resumes and applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, Incentives, health, and medical insurance
- Managing workplace safety issues
- Training new or existing employees
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employee
- Preparation of Payroll
- Administration of all Employee and company docs
- Conducting various welfare activities
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
- Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
Soft Suave Technologies Private Limited Overview
Soft Suave is a fast-growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India Chennai with a sales office in Catonsville, MD United States. Moreover, Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across the USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India.
We have significant expertise and a best-in-class track record in creating and delivering high-value IT-enabled business solutions. We provide rapid and cost-effective Enterprise Solutions in several key areas including Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Cloud Computing, and Legacy Modernization.
How To Apply For Soft Suave Technologies Careers
Candidates having 0-3 years of experience can make a move immediately. The Officials conducting the drive on 12th to 14th August 2019. To be eligible for Soft Sauve Technologies Walkins, Applicants must refer to the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our blog.
Required Documents To Carry For Soft Suave Technologies Jobs
- Experience Letter
- All Educational Marks Memos(Freshers)
- Recent Passport Size photos
- Any Government ID Proof
- Last three months payslips
Soft Suave Technologies Chennai Walkin Details
- Infinx Services Mumbai Walkins | Associate/Senior Associate Openings | Drive on 8th August to 31st August 2019
- iQor Global Services Job Openings | Repair Engineer Walkins | Drive on 9th August to 30th August 2019
- Hexaware Technologies Pune Walkin Drive | Hiring For RPA Developer(UIPath) | Drive on 14th August 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.