Optum Global Solutions Job Openings | Associate/Senior Associate Walkins | 5th August 2019
Are you the one looking for Jobs in Noida? If Yes, Here is fantastic news for you. Optum Global Solutions is organizing a recruitment drive for Experienced Job seekers in Noida. So, Candidates who have 1-4 years of experience as an Associate/Senior Associate can attend the interview. The Officials are declared that Optum Global Solutions Job Openings Drive is on 5th August 2019. Individuals having interest in Noida Walkins can happily attend the drive on the given date and time.
Optum Global Solutions Job Openings
|Company Name||Optum Global Solutions|
|Job role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Salary||Rs: 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT Software Jobs|
Optum Global Solutions Associate Job Description
- This position is responsible for patient registration and charges entry for clients who are looking to outsource that function.
- Also responsible for all charges that come in electronically through interfaces with other systems.
- Data primarily comes in on paper, fax, or through an interface and is then entered into CareTracker.
- This position is also responsible for charge review, billing, and claims manager edits.
- Associates are encouraged to communicate with clients through the to-do system for standard cut and paste requests.
- This position takes direction from their Assistant Manager.
- Accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to the processing unit.
- Understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Co-pay, State variations.
- Recognize issues related to variable deductible, coordination of benefits, carve-out and alternate benefits.
- Recognize potential pre-existing conditions, misstatements and fraudulent claims.
- Process correspondence and requests for reconsideration within time service standards.
- Use pre-approved electronic letters as well as handwritten letters to communicate with customers, providers, attorneys, regulators, and other external entities.
- Adhere to quality improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate increasing productivity to meet minimum requirements while maintaining quality standards.
- Special projects as required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Charge Entry/ AR Calling/ Payment Posting).
- Should be a Graduate.
- Should be comfortable with Night Shifts (6:00 PM to 3:30 AM) (Both Side Cabs will be provided).
- 2-3 years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems.
- Candidates with a maximum of 1 month of the notice period are eligible for this role.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working with claims and/or recovery.
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications.
Optum Global Solutions Company Profile
Optum is a leading health service and innovation company focused on improving affordability, quality, and efficiency of care. Moreover, Optum has been operating in India since 2006 and has teams supporting healthcare operations, product development, automation, analytics and data solutions.
Optum enables government health agencies to provide accessible and affordable health services and helps payers to maximize returns from their claims operations. And, Optum has continually invested in solutions that utilize technology and innovation to meet the growing needs of our customers and enhance the overall quality of public and private healthcare systems.
How To Apply For Optum Global Solutions Careers 2019
Interested candidates for Optum Global Solutions can walkin for the interview which is on 5th August 2019. Before that, Candidates must refer to the Placement Papers and Interview Questions. We had provided the Test Patterns for all the companies in our blog.
Important Documents To Carry For Optum Global Solutions
- Hard Copy of Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- Government ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
Optum Global Solutions Noida Walkins Details
Optum – A UnitedHealth Group Company,
Ground floor, Tower – D 3Cs Oxygen SEZ,
Sector – 144, Noida – 201 301.
You May Also Like:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.