OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2019 | Check Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern
OPSC PGT Syllabus 2019
OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2019 Download Pdf. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Officials are going to conduct the written examination to recruit the candidates for Post Graduate Teacher Posts. In order to get shortlisted in OPSC PGT Recruitment Process, exam participants need to practice more by utilizing the OPSC Exam Syllabus as well as Test Pattern disclosed on this page. In this page, we have shared the complete details about Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Group B Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise from here. Competitors can download OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2019 in Pdf format. Begin the exam preparation by making use of Odisha PSC PGT Syllabus 2019 as well as Odisha Group B Exam Pattern which is listed out on this page.
Applicants can also get the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Group B Previous Papers with Solutions on this page. It is the best reference for the applicants to prepare well for the examination. Remember, Without having any knowledge about exam syllabus or test pattern details, it is impossible to get shortlisted. Scroll down the page for more details.
Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher Posts|
|Total Vacancies||128 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||22nd August 2019|
|Last Date||21st September 2019|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
OPSC PGT Group B Exam Pattern 2019
Dear Applicants, Here we have tabulated the Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2019 for the sake of exam participants. Candidates who are going to part in the OPSC PGT Group B Written Examination 2019 need to know OPSC Group B Syllabus as well as Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern details. By knowing the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Group B Test Pattern 2019, applicants can get to know about exam details. It includes Subjects, Questions to appear, Marks, Duration for the exam, etc. Hence, Practice well by utilizing the Subject Wise Odisha PSC PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
|Subject Names||Number Of Questions/ Number Of Marks||Duration|
|Part – A:
|Part – B:
|General English||20 Marks|
|Computer Aptitude||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Marks|
Subject Wise OPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B Syllabus 2019
Odisha PSC PGT Syllabus 2019 for General English
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Identify the Errors
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Pattern
- Odd Words
- Tag Questions
- Plural Forms
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Odisha PGT Group B Syllabus for Computer Aptitude
- Knowledge of C++
- Oracle PL_SQL Architecture
- Firewall & antivirus
- Operating Systems – DOS
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security
- MS SQL Server
- Object-Oriented designing
- Proposing and creating architecture and re-usable libraries in.NET
- Window Services
- The query will be an added plus
- Networking with LAN/ WAN
- Image processing, Digital signal processing
- Window OS client & server & Linux OS-client & server.
- Web Services
- Grid Computing, Distributed
- Image processing
- Embedded System
Odisha Public Service Commission PGT Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Important Days
- Books and Authors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- General Policy
- Indian National Movement
- Science and Technology
- Indian History
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus for Pedagogy
- How children think and learn; how and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance.
- Factors contributing to learning – personal & environmental
- Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator’
- Motivation and learning
- Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
- Cognition & Emotions
- Basic processes of teaching and learning; children’s strategies of learning; learning as a social activity; social context of learning.
- The concerned subjects syllabus prescribed for P.G. Degree in the concerned subject.
Download OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Click Here >> OPSC PGT Grade B Syllabus 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.