ICICI Bank Mega Walkin Drive | Hr Recruiter job Openings | Interview on 9th August 2019
Here is fabulous news for candidates looking for Bank Jobs. Most of the job seekers dream of getting placed or crack a job in the Banking sector. Finally, a dream come true for those aspirants. ICICI Bank Ltd is recruiting the applicants for HR Executive Role. So, Experienced Job seekers having 1-5 years of experience can attend the interview. As per the officials, the drive will be conducted on 9th August 2019. Individuals willing to relocate to Mumbai location also attend for the interview. The remaining details about the ICICI Bank Mumbai Job Openings are described in the following sections. Interested candidates can bookmark to our page for latest job updates.
ICICI Bank Mumbai Job Openings
|Company Name||ICICI Bank Ltd|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
ICICI Bank Hr Recruiter Job Description
- Understand requirements based on JD
- Conduct sourcing activities to fill open positions.
- Use all methodologies of sourcing like Employee referrals, Internet sourcing (Job portals).
- Keep records of candidates and update tracker on a timely basis.
- Responsible for end to end employee engagement activities.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
ICICI Bank Ltd Company Profile
ICICI Bank(Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. As of 2014, it is the second-largest bank in India regarding assets and Third in term of market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to the corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and also specialized subsidiaries in the areas of the investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management. Many of the Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 13,030 ATMs in India and with a presence in 17 countries including India.
ICICI Bank is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, and China, and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
How To Apply For ICICI Bank Careers
ICICI Bank Ltd is conducting Walkin recruitment in Mumbai for the designation of HR Executive. Interested job applicants can check the details and attend for the ICICI Bank Mumbai Job Openings for the role of HR Executive on 9th August 2019. Indidviduals who find themselves are eligibile of ICICI Bank Job Careers can check below restrutaion steps and apply as early possible to reach goals.
Required Documents To Carry For ICICI Bank Jobs 2019
- Hard Copy Of Updated Resume
- Experience Letter
- Any Government ID Proof
- Recent passport size photographs
- last three months payslips
ICICI Bank Mumbai Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 9th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 2 PM to 5 PM
ICICI Bank Ltd, Trans Trade Centre,
Near Floral Deck Plaza, Seepz,
MIDC, Andheri (East).
- Practo Technologies Delhi Walkins | Territory Sales Manager | Interview on 10th August 2019
- Nthrive Global Solutions Noida Walkin Drive | Hiring For Business Analyst Role | Drive on 7th & 8th August 2019
- ReaL Team Systems Navi Mumbai Walkin Drive | Hiring For Trainee Editor Role | 10th August 2019
- Ramboll India Gurgaon Job Openings | Associate P2P / R2R Role | 8th and 9th August 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.