iBoss Tech Solutions Noida Jobs | Software Engineer(QA, Java ) Openings | Interview On 31st August 2019
Good News to all the job applicants from Noida. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Latest Walkins in Noida can have a look at the below entire article. Recruiters from iBoss Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd have confirmed that they are hiring experienced candidates for Software Engineer. Experienced Jobs Seekers can immediately rush and check out all the information provided in the below All India Jobs article. And, make sure that you scroll down to this All India Jobs article thoroughly for further insights on iBoss Tech Solutions Jobs Noida.
iBoss Tech Solutions Noida Jobs
iBoss Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd
|Experience||Check Below Article|
|Job Role||Software Engineer(Java, QA)|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
iBoss Tech Solutions Software Engineer Job Description
QA Engineer Job Profile
- 1 to 3 years of experience in software quality assurance and testing of mobile and web cloud-based systems.
- Must have working experience of 1 to 2 years as Manual Tester.
- Exposure in Database Testing and API Testing.
- Able to produce reports on QA tools as well as working knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint, & Excel.
- Able to mature team on QA best practices.
- Work closely with development and business team to understand the requirement to ensure end-to-end quality assurance of software product builds.
- Analyze test results and developing proposed solutions to issues.
- Test plans and test cases validation.
- Work in close coordination with the functional team to analyze test cases thoroughly to ensure adequate coverage of requirements.
- An integral part of an agile team working on leading-edge technologies.
- Hands-on experience in using Jira for bug/issue tracking and Balsamic for wireframes is favorable.
- Closely work with Development and BA team to resolve technical and business issues and to develop a good understanding of projects and testing objectives.
- Package will be Rs: 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. for shortlisted candidates.
- Must have excellent analytical skills to diagnose issues that are not obvious.
- Good experience in database testing, security testing, GUI/usability testing, and stress testing.
- Manual Testing.
- Database Testing (SQL).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Good to Have Skills:
- Automation (Selenium framework).
- Performance/Load Testing (JMeter)
Software Engineer(Java) Job Profile
- Looking for approx. 2 to 6 years hands-on development experience using Core Java, J2ee, and spring, HB, Micro-Services and Oracle / MS SQL Server.
- Must be able to technically guide a team of a minimum of two members with excellent communication and client handling skills are required.
- Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, implementation and maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of core java. Robust on coding fundamentals, e.g., Object-Oriented design, data structures, and dependency injection.
- Microservices Architecture with container-based deployment is a must.
- Hands-on experience in widely used third party frameworks (e.g., Spring, Hibernate, Web Services).
- Stable background Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Hands-on experience with Databases technologies, preferably MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of deployment platforms Jboss/ Wildfly.
- Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (eg.Agile Jira).
- Experience with automated code review tools & build process.
- Must have experience in performance optimization by code optimization, profiling, detecting bottleneck, and finding contended locks in the system.
- Proven track record of being a successful developer and lead and mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with healthy initiative, commitment to quality, team blending, and leadership skills.
- The candidate must be highly self-motivated confident and mature, well developed analytical and problem-solving skills with the aptitude to learn as well as the flexibility to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of java profiling tools like Jprofiler, Jstack, VisualVM, etc.
- Core Java, j2ee, Spring
- Micro-Services with Docker.
- Database and stored procedure knowledge.
iBoss Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Established Software Development and Consulting service provider delivering business-critical applications on the web, mobile, and cloud platforms.Best-in-class delivery centers with proven experience of providing solutions across SME’s to Fortune 500 companies.
How To Apply For iBoss Tech Solutions Noida Careers
Interested and experienced candidates can walkin on 31st August 2019. As the officials will recruit the applicants with the required skills and knowledge only. Refer our blog for Placement Papers for better preparation.
Required Documents To Carry For iBoss Tech Solutions Noida Jobs
- Experience Letter
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photocopies
- Government id proof
iBoss Tech Solutions Noida Walkins Details
Walkin Dates – 31st August 2019
Walkin Time – 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
IBoss Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
1st floor, D – 37, Sector 63, Noida,
Nearby Nissan Showroom.
You May Also Read:
- Godrej Infotech Mumbai Walkins | Hiring For Sharepoint Developer Role | Drive on 30th August 2019
- Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkin Drive | Senior Java Developer Openings | Drive on 30th August 2019
- GIA India Laboratory Surat Job Openings | Laboratory Assistant Role | 27th August 2019 to 13 September 2019
- Cyfuture India Noida Walkins | PHP Developer Openings | Drive on 28th to 31st August 2019
- Netcomm Labs Noida Job Openings | Hiring For .Net Developer Role | Interview On 31st August 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.