Chemveda Life Sciences Hyderabad Walkins | Recruitment Drive for Synthesis Chemist /Associate (CRO) | 31st August 2019
Most of the candidates are still in search of the latest IT Jobs in various locations. Today, we had come up with the exciting news for candidates looking for Jobs in Hyderabad. Chemveda Life Sciences is going to hire experienced job seekers for Synthesis Chemist/Associate role. So, Applicants with 2-4 yrs experience and desired skills can attend the Chemveda Life Sciences Hyderabad Walkins. The recruiters from the organization are decided to conduct the drive on 31st August 2019 Are you the one looking for a better opportunity for your careers? Then, Here is a chance like Chemveda Life Sciences Careers for you. Go through the below sections for complete notification details.
Chemveda Life Sciences Hyderabad Walkins
|Company Name||Chemveda Life Sciences India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Synthesis Chemist/Associate|
|Pay Scale||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
Chemveda Life Sciences Synthesis Chemist Job Description
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Must Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and excellent communications skills
Chemveda Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro-industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure, and client-specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.
For Chemveda, client’s IP and confidentiality are of paramount importance and delivering cost-competitive solutions on time are a core to our offerings.
How To Apply For Chemveda Life Sciences Careers
Graduates who are residing in Hyderabad must use an excellent chance to make your career brightly. If you have satisfied all the eligibility conditions, then hurry up and walkin directly on the given time and venue. Refer to the Placement Papers & Interview Questions for best results.
Important Documents To Carry For Chemveda Life Sciences Jobs
- Updated Resume.
- Last three months payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
- Experience Certificate
- Passport size Photo.
- One photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
- Job seekers need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
- Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the walkin date can send the resumes to email@example.com.
- Candidates, who are not having CRO industry experience, can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chemveda Life Sciences Hyderabad Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 31st August 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd,
Plot No B-11/1, IDA Uppal,
- Nitor Infotech Pune Job Openings | SQL Server Developer Walkins | Drive on 31st August 2019
- Aspire Systems Chennai Job Openings | Sales Executive/ Officer Walkins on 31st August 2019
- Kellton Tech Solutions Gurgaon Walkins | Android Developer Openings | 31st August 2019@Gurgaon Location
- Heritage Foods Hyderabad Walkin Drive | Purchase Executive Openings | 31st August 2019
- Visionary Rcm Infotech Job Openings | HR and Admin Executive Roles | Interview on 30th August 2019 to 5th September 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.