Awapal Solutions Noida Walkins | Hiring For Testing Engineer, Graphic Designer Roles | Drive on 21st August to 16th September 2019
Hello Aspirants!!! Are you looking for Jobs in Noida? Awapal Solutions Pvt Ltd is hiring now. Candidates having the relavent experience as Testing Engineer and Graphic Designer can walkin directly. Recruiters from Awapal Solutions want to employ skilled and experienced applicants for its organization. The Officials conducting the drive from 21st August 2019 to 16th September 2019. Interested candidates can refer to the below sections to get complete information about Awapal Solutions Noida Walkins.
Awapal Solutions Noida Walkins
|Company Name||Awapal Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Graphics Designer, Testing Engineer|
|Salary||Rs: 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Awapal Solutions Testing Engineer Job Description
- Candidate required who have Positive attitude to do WORK and having good knowledge of Manual Testing, Automation Testing, and Security testing.
- And Must comfortable in client support & software training to clients
- Should have 1-2 years of experience as Testing Engineer
- Candidates who completed their postgraduation in MCA can be eligible to apply.
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Bsic idea to work in in HTML/ UI / CSS/ Responsive Development.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
Awapal Solutions Company Profile
Awapal Solutions Pvt. Ltd., an award-winning and global IT System Integrator with a proven track record at delivering one-stop solutions to all sized businesses worldwide. Dates back to 2012 with zeal to help companies to stand apart. With in-depth market analysis and exceptional experience, our dedicated squad of skilled and keen professionals collaborates to ensure every project we take to run as smoothly as planned.
Our passion for work, spirit to innovate, and commitment towards quality have made us serve over 1700 clients across various continents. Today, we serve an ever-growing list of companies that range from new start-ups to medium-sized to even well-established businesses. At Awapal, we uncover innovative ideas and focus on ultra-modern programming technologies that allow us to create a niche. Our pivotal objective is to help companies to evolve by delivering scalable and viable solutions in tandem with our fail-safe approach.
How To Apply For Awapal Solutions Careers
Applicants from Noida location can happily attend for the Awapal Solutions Walkins. As the officials conducting the drive from 21st August 2019 to 16th September 2019. Individuals having the relavent experience as Testing Engineer and Graphic Designer can also utilize the opportunity to work with Awapal Solutions Pvt Ltd. Go through the following sections for more information about Awapal Solutions Noida Walkins.
Important Documents To Carry For Awapal Solutions walkins
Job seekers who are interested in Awapal Solutions Noida Walkins should carry the following documents to the interview venue. So, Dont forgets to carry the documents.
- An updated hard copy of resume
- Educational Marks Memos
- Any Government id proof
- Experience Letter
- Recent Passport Size photocopies
Awapal Solutions Noida Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 21st August 2019 to 16th September 2019.
Walk-in Time: 11 AM Onwards
Awapal Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
E-38, First floor,
- QuEST Global Bangalore Walkin Drive | Senior Design Engineer Jobs | 24th August 2019
- Intec Capital Delhi Job Openings | Accounts Executive/Accountant Walkins | 19th to 21st August 2019
- Oodles Technologies Gurgaon Walkins | Hiring For Android Developer Role | Drive on 19th August 2019 to 23rd August 2019
- Furlenco Karnataka Mega Walkins | Job Openings For Business Development Executive | 21st to 23rd August 2019
- BSCPL Infrastructure Hyderabad Fresher Walkins | Hiring for Audit & Accounts Department | Interview on 22nd August 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.