APGS Syllabus 2019 | AP Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II Exam Pattern Download Here!
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019
Hello Readers! AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 is available here. Get Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern to begin the exam preparation. Here on this All India Jobs page we have gathered and provided detailed topics and sub-topics of APGS Syllabus 2019 for the candidates easy convenience. The officials of Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture has uploaded the latest syllabus and exam pattern for Village Agriculture Assistant posts at its official portal @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. As the competition is high we suggested the candidates do more work without wasting time. The selection will be done based on the performance of the candidate. We have added the direct PDF link to download Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture Syllabus 2019 at the finishing point of this article.
Details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture|
|Job Role||Village Agriculture Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||6714 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
Prior knowing of AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern will give a basic idea for the candidates regarding the examination scheme. Check out the APGS Test Pattern for Village Agriculture Assistant Posts which is tabulated below. We suggested the candidates refer complete Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 to achieve perfect preparation. Moreover, the written exam consists of two-part Part A (General Studies & Mental Ability) and Part B (Agriculture Subject). Applicants who would like to grab this opportunity must and should clear all the selection rounds. You can also download Andhra Pradesh Village Agriculture Assistant Previous Papers in addition to the Syllabus for better preparation. Let’s read this complete article thoroughly to know more information.
|Part/ Subject||Questions/ Marks||Exam Duration (Minutes)|
|Part – A
|Part – B
|Negative marking of (1/4) or 0.25 mark for each wrong answer|
Download Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture Syllabus 2019
Hurry Up, start doing the preparation with the help of Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card 2019 in order to participate for the upcoming written exam. We have shared www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise for the sake of candidates. Get APGS Notification, Study Material, Admit Card and Results for Village Agriculture Assistant Posts from our blog. Furthermore, the written exam and personal interview will be conducted as a part of the selection process. Download Andhra Pradesh Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF.
Syllabus for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam – Part A (General Studies & Mental Ability)
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Part B (Agriculture Subject)
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Fundamentals of Seed Technology
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Principles and Practices of Crop Production
- Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Watershed Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Farm Machinery, power, and Agricultural Implements
Download Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture Syllabus 2019 PDF
Hopefully, this article will be more useful for you to have the complete APGS Study Material to prepare well for the written exam. Hence, if you have any queries or views then comment us in the box which is placed at the end of the page for immediate response.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.