AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019 | AP Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II Call Letter & Exam Dates
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Soon, AP Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 will be released! Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture has made an announcement regarding the exam date and releasing date of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card 2019. So all the participants who filled their applications for Village Agriculture Assistant posts are eligible to obtain APGS Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card 2019. The officials have offered an only online medium for the candidates to download ramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket 2019. Go ahead and keep in touch with us to know the latest news.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture|
|Job Role||Village Agriculture Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||6714 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Admit Card Status||Updated Soon|
Download APGS Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card 2019
The authority of Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture is going to organize the written exam on 1st September 2019. All the participants of APGS Recruitment 2019 can download Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card 2019 which will be released soon. At the time of downloading APGS VAA Hall Ticket 2019 candidates need to provide valid login details. If you want to know more details go through this All India Jobs page till the end. Once the application submissions are completed, then the written exam will be conducted within a few days. So candidates are advised to make the preparation by using the study material provided here. Following are the printed details on Andhra Pradesh VAA Grade II Admit Card 2019. You will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without having the admit card.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Examination.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
<<< Andhra Pradesh VAA Syllabus 2019 >>>
Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture Written Exam Dates
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 27th July 2019
- Last Date to Apply for APGS Recruitment 2019 – 10th August 2019
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Date – 1st September 2019
- APGS Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card Released Date – 27 / 28 August 2019 (Expected)
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II Exam Pattern 2019
|Part/ Subject||Questions/ Marks||Exam Duration (Minutes)|
|Part – A
|Part – B
|Negative marking of (1/4) or 0.25 mark for each wrong answer|
gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Are you now searching for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket 2019? Then wait for some more days. As per the official statement, APGS Admit Cards will be issued 27 / 28 August 2019 (Expected). So candidates can be ready to download gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website link shared at the end of the page or from the authorized portal. You can also obtain Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture Results 2019 along with Admit Card by using the registration number. Read this article completely to know more details about AP Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II Hall Ticket 2019. Carry any one of the below mentioned identity proof while attending the written exam.
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
How to download APGS Hall Ticket 2019 for VAA Written Exam
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture – www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the home page find out the AP Grama Sachivalayam VAA Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- Enter the required details of registration number & password while login.
- Then, verify details and click on submit button.
- A new page APGS VAA Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on your screen
- Take a printout of your AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Call Letter 2019.
Download Link => AP Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II Admit Card 2019
We did our best to provide the information about AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Admit Card 2019 here on this page. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends. For any queries/views drop us a comment in the below box. We are happy to help you. All the Best!
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.