Mega Walkin Drive at Amazon | US Payroll & Garnishments Role | Interview on 5th August 2019
Hello Job Seekers!!! The fantastic news is knocking out the door of all job applicants. Amazon Development Center is going to conduct the mega walkin driv eon 5th August 2019. As per the officials, The recruitment team is hiring the candidates for US Payroll & Garnishments. To be eligible for Amazon Development Center Walkin Drive, Applicants must have 2-5 years of Experience in the relavent field. Do you think you are suitable for the post? Then Hurry Up!!! Walkin to the given address on or before time. Further details are provided in the below sections of this page.
Great opportunity for the candidates looking for Jobs in Bangalore. Amazon is hiring for an Analyst role. Individuals with required skills and knowledge can attend the drive. Also, Check out the Amazon Interview Questions and Placement Papers before attending the drive.
Amazon Development Center Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd|
|Job role||US Pay Roll & Garnishments|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 PA.|
Amazon Development Center Analyst Job Description
- Process payroll utilizing ADP or similar payroll software
- Audit payroll related data
- View and manage human resource data in Peoplesoft
- Process and input garnishments, child support, levies and liens
- Review and process timesheet input records for employees
- Process new hires, terminations, employee maintenance, setup 401K, and other benefit deductions
- Process manual check calculations, work with the vendor to process stop payments/reversals, enter paycheck card entries and assist with check distribution and backup other payroll analysts as needed
- Produce timely responses to employee inquiries
- Record stock transactions, relocation transactions, third party sick pay and processing of year-end transactions
- Commerce / Finance/ Accounting domain Graduation is mandatory
- Amazon is hiring for immediate joining dates and prefers candidates who can join us immediately.
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
How To Apply For Amazon Development Center Careers
Interested and Eligible candidates can directly walkin to the interview venue. The complete details about the interview are given below.
Important Documents To Carry For Amazon Job Openings
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
- Experience Letter
Amazon Development Center Walkin Details
Walkin Date : 05 Aug 2019
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Amazon Development Center Pvt Ltd,
1st Floor, Block 5C, SP Info city,
Survey No. 209, Pune Saswad Road, Phursungi,4 Pune.
You May Also Read:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.