Territorial Army Officer Admit Card 2019
If you have registered for Officer (Non-Departmental) posts then download Territorial Army Admit Card 2019 which will be released in the coming days. Join Territorial Army is going to announce Join Territorial Army Officer Call Letter 2019 before the exam date so candidates can get ready to download it. TA Army Bharti Admit Card 2019 acts as a proof for the candidates at the time of the written exam. Moreover, dont miss out the new updates and the latest news which are shared on our page related to jointerritorialarmy.gov.in Officer (Non-Departmental) Admit Card 2019. Let’s read the complete article to know the detailed information about TA Army Call Letter 2019. It is not the responsibility of the officials to send the admit cards to the regsitered candidate’s postal address.
Overview of Join Territorial Army Officer Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Join Territorial Army|
|Name Of The Posts||Officer (Non-Departmental)|
|Type of Job||Indian Army|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
When will I get my TA Army Bharti Admit Card 2019?
- Online Application Submission for TA Army Jobs 2019 – 26th May 2019
- Closing Date to Fill Territorial Army Officer Application – 25th June 2019
- Territorial Army Officer (Non-Departmental) Exam Date – 28th July 2019
- Availability of TA Army Admit Card 2019 – Updated Soon
Also, Check >>> Territorial Army Officer Results 2019
Details mentioned on Territorial Army Officer Call Letter 2019
Get ready to attend the written exam which is conducted for Officer (Non-Departmental) posts on 28th July 2019. Willing candidates who are appearing for the written exam are advised to download their Territorial Army Officer Call Letter 2019. Here on this All India Jobs page, we are going to provide the direct link of TA Army Bharti Admit Card 2019 which has been declared by the officials. Read out the instructions mentioned on the Join Territorial Army Officer Call Letter 2019 in order to give the exam properly. As per the rules, applicants shall not be permitted to enter into the examination hall without having the jointerritorialarmy.gov.in Officer (Non-Departmental) Admit Card 2019. Applicants must and should take another document that is identity proof besides the admit card.
- Written Test Centre Code
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Registration Number.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Name of the Contender’s Mother.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Name of the Examination.
Territorial Army Officer Exam Pattern 2019 | Test Structure
Begin your preparation with the help of Territorial Army Officer Exam Pattern 2019 and Syllabus uploaded at the official website. Join Territorial Army will select the candidates who perform well in the written exam. If you are going to appear for the TA Army Written Exam then make a perfect plan according to the topics. Moreover, the Territorial Army Officer Written Exam will consist of two parts. Read all the topics covered for the exam to clear the exam and grab the job in Indian Army. Practice the Territorial Army Officer Previous Papers along with Answers to obtain a good score. Download jointerritorialarmy.gov.in Officer (Non-Departmental) Exam Pattern tabulated below.
|Part Name||Name of the Topics||No of Marks|
|Part 1||Essay Writing||20|
|Part 2||General Awareness Mental Aptitude
English Grammar & Reasoning
jointerritorialarmy.gov.in Officer (Non-Departmental) Admit Card 2019
Keep checking here to know the status of the Territorial Army Officer Admit Card 2019. Be careful towards the rules and regulations provided by the TA Army in which you need to follow while appearing for the written test. Scroll down this page to have more details about Territorial Army Officer Admit Card 2019.
- Voter ID
- Valid Driving License
- Any Id issued by Gazetted Officer or Government
- Aadhar Card
- College ID/ Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with Photo
- PAN Card
How can I download Territorial Army Officer Admit Card 2019?
- Visit at the official website of Join Territorial Army – www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
- Go to the latest notification section.
- Find out the Territorial Army Admit Card 2019 downlod link.
- Login using Registration ID and Password.
- As per the given information, TA Army Officer (Non-Departmental) Admit Card 2019 displayed.
- Verify details mentioned on Indian Army Officer Call Letter 2019.
- Finally, download and take a printout TA Army Bharti Admit Card 2019 for further use.
Download Link => TA Army Officer (Non-Departmental) Admit Card 2019
TA Army Officer Written Exam Centre
- Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Shimla, Hisar, Lucknow, Patna, Kolkata, Siliguri, Guwahati, Dimapur, Jaipur, Pune, Bangaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Udhampur, Srinagar