Rajasthan PSC FDO Syllabus 2019 | Check RPSC AFDO Exam Pattern @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan PSC FDO Syllabus 2019
Hello Readers! Eagerly waiting for the latest Rajasthan PSC FDO Syllabus 2019? Don’t worry we are here to help applicants. Read this full article up to an end to get detailed Rajasthan Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2019 along with the Exam Pattern. Individual candidates who are planning to attend written exam can download the www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in FDO Syllabus 2019 PDF to prepare from anywhere. Syllabus & Exam Pattern are the two important things to start the exam preparation. For convince of the contenders, we have shared detailed Rajasthan PSC Syllabus 2019 for FDO Exam on this page. Dont waste your time make a plan & prepare according to it. With the assistance of Rajasthan PSC FDO Previous Year Papers candidates can easily crack the written exam with a good score.
Rajasthan PSC FDO Recruitment 2019 – 16 FDO Posts, Apply Online
|Latest Rajasthan Public Service Commission FDO Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||FDO & AFDO|
|Starting Date||15th July 2019|
|Closing Date||14th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Raj Public Service Commission Selection Process
Hurry Up! Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Rajasthan PSC) is planning to conduct the following rounds in order to pick out skilled candidates for filling up Fisheries Development Officers(FDO) posts. Most of job hunters are eagerly waiting to get the job at Rajasthan PSC which the secure career path for them. If you are one in that group then you need to work hard. Because selection will be purely based on the applicants performance and skills which are shown in the following rounds. Hence, start doing exam preparation with the help of the study material provided on this webpage. Aspirents can also follow the preparation tips given by our All India Jobs team here.
- Written Exam
<<< Latest Current Affairs & GK >>>
Rajasthan PSC Asst Fisheries Development Officers Exam Pattern 2019
Do you know exact scheme of the Rajasthan PSC Examination 2019? If No! then check the Rajasthan PSC Fisheries Development Officers Exam Pattern 2019 tabulated below. Rajasthan FDO Written Exam consists of two papers Paper I and Paper II. Moreover, get enter into the examination hall applicants need to show their Rajasthan PSC Admit Card 2019 which would be downloaded before 1 week of the examination from the official portal.
<<< All Sarkari Exam Results 2019-19 >>>
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in FDO Syllabus 2019 Download
Rajasthan PSC FDO Syllabus 2019 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Geography of India with a focus on Rajasthan.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, & mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science
- Social- economic & political history of modern India
- Indian polity governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms & e-governance initiatives
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,
- Visual representation of data
- Tabulation of data
- Bifurcation of Rajasthan and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues.
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building the new capital and its financial implications.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Impact of the bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development & opportunities for investments.
- Rajasthan REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
Rajasthan Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2019
- Respiration and osmoregulation in fishes
- Endocrine system of fishes
- General principles of Taxonomy, outline classification & General characters on Non-Chordates and Chordates
- Phylum Chordata – class – Pisces – classification – general Morphology & Anatomy of chondrichthyans and ostrich-types and Osteichthyes – general distribution of fish
- Food & feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- Reproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
- Fish growth – Morphometric and Meristic characters
- Adaptations – migration of fishes
- Parental care of fishes
- A general study of Parasitic & Pathogenic Protozoans, Helminthes, & Arthropods with reference to Fish & Prawn culture
Rajasthan PSC Paper II Syllabus for FDO Exam 2019
- Study of major group of plankton & their importance in aquaculture
- Brackish water aquaculture Brackish water fishery resources – management of brackish water ponds.
- Freshwater aquaculture freshwater fishery resources preparation and management of ponds Aquatic weeds & control
- Freshwater aquaculture freshwater fishery resources preparation and management of ponds – Aquatic weeds & control
- General Principles of Ecology aquatic ecosystem concerning freshwater brackish water and marine environment
- The Economic Importance of Fisheries Fish by-products.
- General account of fish & prawn diseases and their control
- Breeding methods ,Natural – bundh – induced breeding
- Culturable varieties of fish and Prawns
- The General methods of preservation & processing of fishes and prawns
- General aspects of marine biology & mariculture – Mussel culture – Oyster culture – Fish and Crab culture and seaweed culture
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.