OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019
In a couple of days, Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) officials are going to upload the OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019 for the candidates who are taking part in the written exam. Moreover, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 will consist of complete details about the written exam you will be participating in. Download your Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Call Letter 2019 to be part of the test. Get Odisha PSC Admit Card 2019 from this page using login credentials. The recruitment board of OPSC is conducting the written exam on 04th August 2019. Applicants are advised to get ready with your essentials documents to attend the written test. It is your responsibility to keep in touch with us to know the status of www.opsc.gov.in HMO Admit Card 2019 which would be published on the official website.
Details of OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)|
|Job Role||Homeopathic Medical Officer Posts|
|No of Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Official Web Site||www.opsc.gov.in|
Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Call Letter 2019 | Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 – 10th January 2019
- Last Date to Fill OPSC HMO Application Form – 14th January 2019
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer (HMO) Written Exam Date – 04th August 2019
- Availability of Odisha PSC HMO Admit Card 2019 – Updated Soon
OPSC HMO Exam Admit Card 2019 | opsc.gov.in HMO Exam
As of now, there is no update related to OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019 announcement. Keep login details of registration number and password to login into the main website www.opsc.gov.in to download OPSC Call Letter 2019. Odisha Public Service Commission is about to select the deserving candidates for the Homeopathic Medical Officer Posts by conducting the written exam. At the time of entering into the examination hall, you need to show the documents of opsc.gov.in HMO Admit Card 2019 and Identity Proof. If you are not having required documents then officials will not be allowed you to take up the exam. Read out the instructions which are mentioned on the TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Hall Ticket 2019. Go through this All India Jobs page to have more information. Be patient while you check the status of Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Call Letter 2019.
- Name of the Exam Centre.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Written Test Centre Code.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Intender’s Mother.
- Examination Name.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Aspirant’s Father.
- Roll Number/ Hall Ticket.
- Full Name of the Postulant.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Participant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Exam Conducting Organisation.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer (HMO) Exam Pattern 2019
|Type of Exam||Paper||No of Marks|
|Written Type||Paper-I||100 Marks|
Highlights of www.opsc.gov.in HMO Admit Card 2019
The date of the OPSC HMO Written Exam is 04th August 2019. So concentrate on the exam preparation in a meanwhile to download OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019. After the official announcement without wasting the time, we will update this page. Get complete information about the www.opsc.gov.in HMO Hall Ticket 2019 on this page. Based on the performance in the written exam candidates will get selected for the Individual candidates who filled their application for Trainee Officer posts will get selected by the authority for Homeopathic Medical Officer Posts. Download OPSC Admit Card 2019 for HMO Exam from the direct link of the official website provided at the end of the page. Obtain the Odisha PSC Results 2019 from here. Read on this entire article for more info related to the Odisha PSC HMO Call Letter 2019.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
Steps to download OPSC Hall Ticket 2019 for HMO Exam
- Open the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission – www.opsc.gov.in
- Go to the hall ticket section and find out the OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019.
- Provide application number, password details while login, etc.
- After that, submit the details and you will OPSC Call Letter 2019 on the screen.
- Before downloading once verify the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Finally, take a hard copy of opsc.gov.in HMO Exam 2019 Admit Card.
- Carry Odisha PSC Call Letter 2019 along with id proof to the exam hall.
Download Link => OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019