Are you looking for Banking Jobs? Then, Refer to Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkin Drive. The Officials from Kotak Mahindra Bank are making arrangments to hire the aspirants for Assistant Acquisition Manager role. Applicants with 1-6 years experience only eligible for Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkin Drive. Candiates willing to work for Kotak Mahindra Bank can attend the interview on 12th July 2019. Nowadays, there is massive competition for Banking Jobs. Candidates who want to work for Kotak Mahindra Bank can check out the below sections.
Candidates who are going to wish and grab the job in Kotak Mahindra Bank must have minimum knowledge about all banking concepts for the relevant field. Applicants to go to attend Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk-in Recruitment drive in Kotak Mahindra Bank. The Kotak Mahindra Bank will select the eligible candidates for the various job vacancies in Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Job Role||Assistant Acquisition Manager|
|Salary||Rs: 2,50,000 – 2,75,000 PA|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Assistant Manager Job Description
To source customers for Current Account. Customers to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, corporates.
- Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through Process
- Hardcore sales mentality. Primary motivation from the achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
- Should be well-groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Company Profile
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of Indias leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Groups flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited.
The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crores (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012.
The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking to stock broking, mutual funds, life insurance, and investment banking, the Group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and the corporate sector. The Group has a wide distribution network through branches and franchisees across India, and international offices in London, New York, California, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Mauritius, and Singapore.
How To Apply For Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job seekers who are having a dream to get a job in Banking sector must practice Placement Papers along with Syllabus to crack the competition. Individuals must score good marks in the Kotak Mahindra bank Selection Process, those will be selected for the Jobs vacancies in Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Important Documents to Carry for Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs 2019
- Updated Resume
- Experience Letter
- last 3months Payslips
- Any Government ID Proof for security purpose.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkins Details
Interview Date: 12 July 2019
Interview Timing : 11:00 to 02 pm
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, Birdopur Rathyatra Mahmoorganj
Contact Person: Abhyuday.
You May Also Like:
- Unify Technologies Hyderabad Walkins | HR Executive Role | 10th to 19th July 2019
- GGS Information Services Bangalore Walkins | Diagnostic Engineer (Automobile) Jobs | 10th to 25th July 2019
- AKQA Media India Walkin Drive | Interview for Senior/Web Developer | 13th July 2019
- Precision Techserve Chennai Walkins | Desktop Support Engineer Jobs | 11th & 12th July 2019
- Advantmed India Walkin Drive | Medical Coder Job Openings | 10th to 22nd July 2019