HDFC Securities Mumbai Walkins | Equity Dealer Role | Interview on 20th July 2019
Hey Guys!!! Hope you are not tired in search of Jobs in Mumbai. Recently, HDFC Securities Ltd has disclosed the notification for Equity Dealer role. Individuals who have a minimum of 1-6 years of experience in the relevant field can happily attend the HDFC Securities Mumbai Walkins. The Officials had already announced that the interview is scheduled on 20th July from 10 AM to 4 PM. Most of the candidates looking for a job change in Mumbai location can utilize the HDFC Securities Careers 2019 opportunity. To know further details about HDFC Securities Job Openings, Kindly go through the below sections of this page.
HDFC Securities Mumbai Walkins
|Company Name||HDFC Securities Limited|
|Job Role||Equity Dealer|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
HDFC Securities Equity Dealer Job description
- Guide clients with regards to their Investments in Equity & Derivatives Market, place orders on their behalf.
- Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments
- Responsible for achieving Brokerage
- Accelerating client base.
- Must be good in communication
- NISM certified. ( series VIII, module Equity Derivative)
- Must be a graduate or Postgraduate
- Advising Clients based on Research Report
- Executing Trade Orders.
- Graduation is a must, with a minimum of 1 year of experience in Equity Market.
- NISM 8 certification (Equity & derivatives) / NISM 5 certification (Mutual Funds)
- Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
- Should possess good communication skills
HDFC Securities Limited Company Profile
HDFC securities are one of the leading stock broking companies in India, and a subsidiary of HDFC Bank. It has been serving a diverse customer base of retail and institutional investors, since 2000. Headquartered in Mumbai, it offers an exhaustive product suite to help its customers invest in Equities, IPO/OFS, Buybacks, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Futures & Options for – Equity, Currency and Commodities, Fixed Deposits, Bonds, NCDs and National Pension Scheme, along with value-added services like Online Will writing and Tax filing. The company offers a host of digital platforms like Mobile Trading App, Desktop-based online trading facility, ProTerminal- an advanced trading platform and Arya- a voice-enabled investing assistant. It also offers Call N Trade facility and dedicated Relationship Managers to assist customers.
Since its inception, the company has established itself as a preferred trading platform (for NSE & BSE), with its integrated 3-in-1 account (Trading + Demat + Savings) backed by state-of-the-art technology. Over the years, the company has won many awards and recognitions. It is been contributing in various CSR activities pertaining to education, water, sanitation, financial awareness, and medical assistance. Currently, the company has 250+ branches across 190 cities, serving over 2.1 million customers.
Application Process for HDFC Securities Mumbai Careers
Candidates interested for HDFC Securities Ltd can make a move immediately to join for this organization. The officials conducting the drive on 20th July 2019. So, Aspirants with the relevant experience can walkin to the mentioned address with an updated resume and other documents. Check out the Placement Papers and Interview Question to overcome the competition for HDFC Securities Mumbai Walkins.
Required Documents to Carry for HDFC Securities Jobs
- Recently Updated Copy of Resume
- Passport Size Photocopies
- Experience Letter
- Government ID Proofs
- Last 3 months Payslips
HDFC Securities Mumbai Walkins Details
HDFC securities Limited,
iThink Techno Campus Building-B,
‘Alpha’, 8th Floor, Opp. Crompton Greaves,
Near Kanjurmarg Station,
Kanjurmarg(East), Mumbai 400 042
Ms. Komal Jain
Phone: 022 30753400
Fax: 022 30753435
You May Also Read:
- Chenoa Information Mega Walkin Drive | Mean Stack Developer Openings | 18th July 2019
- Setlmint Technology Mumbai Job Openings | Hiring for Software Engineer Role | Drive on 31st August 2019
- Infinite Computer Solutions Walkins | Technical Support Engineer Role | Drive on 20th July 2019
- Acuvate Software Hyderabad Walkin Drive | SharePoint Developer Job Roles | Interview on 20th July 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.